Chapter 21

Recap

But instead I felt him near me. He was going to enter me. He was going to get inside of me. That was his revenge. He was going to take away my dignity.

5

4

3

2

1

Chapter 21

“OPEN THE F@#$IN DOOR YOU BASTARD. OR I WILL PERSONALLY COME IN THERE.” I heard an extremely angry voice yell.

However I was too weak to respond or to figure out who it was. All the energy was drained out of me. As of yet he hasn’t entered me, but I knew that he was going to do it anytime.

When I heard the voice I had a ray of hope. Maybe Vince will leave me alone now. He has to. It’s too risky for him. But instead, the words had no affect on him. All he did was pull me closer to him, putting me right behind him. As if protecting me from something, digging his nails into my skin.

Within the next second I heard a loud bang and I heard the door crash against the wall making a dent. I looked up to find my saviour and I wasn’t surprised to see who stood in front of me.

It was my night and shining armour, my Allen. However Allen wasn’t alone, he was accompanied by a couple of his friends I recognized from the cafeteria.

I saw the surprised expression on their faces when they saw our naked bodies. Well, Allen’s face looked like it was going to burn and turn into ashes. He ran towards me and covered my body with his shirt, pushing Vince away.

“Stay away from my girl.” Yelled Vince, now in his boxers.

Allen did not say anything. IN fact there was pin drop silence in the room. All I heard was Allen’s heavy breathing.

The next second I saw Allen kicking Vince in his stomach making him fall to the ground in pain. However he didn’t stop just yet. He punched him straight in the face, then in his stomach, then his legs. Not leaving a single spot on his body. Vince tried to fight the first few punches, but gave up soon.  I was surprised to see that Allen’s friends were not doing anything to stop him! Allen has lost control; he might to something he will regret.

“Stop it Allen!” I yelled

But he ignored me and continued to kick him in the stomach. Now Vince lay there motionless, unconscious looking as peaceful as an angel.

I ran to Allen trying to stop him by pulling him away, but that only resulted in him pushing me away and continuing his kicking.

“Allen please stop! You’ll kill him.” I yelled on top of my lungs

“How (kick) dare (kick) he (kick) touch you (hardest kick)?”

 I couldn’t take this anymore. I took the risk and brought my body on top of Vince. I saw Allen’s shoes touch my waist but I soon felt them retreat.

“What is going on here?” I heard an authoritative voice ask.

The warden came into full view. At first she seemed confused at the commotion. But that shocked expression was soon turned into a scared one, when she saw Vince lying on the floor with blood surrounding him.

“Wha..wha..oh nooo.” With that she ran away, most probably to get more help.

“Cllaa..Clary..” I heard Vince’s weak voice.

“Dont talk to her you piece of shit.” Yelled Allen again.

But Vince decided to ignore him. Almost as if they were his last minutes.

“Clary.” He said more clearly this time. “Clary, I have always loved you, always will and always have. Please forgive me. Allen is the one who deserves you, I don’t. Oh Allen, you were...I mean you are the greatest friend I have ever had. It was my mistake to ever let you down. I am sorry man. I really am. Maybe one day you both can forgive me. I promise I will be waiting for your forgiveness.” With that he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

“Vince? Vince are you there?” I asked now panicking. While Allen stood there dumbfounded at what just happened.

Very soon the principal and the nurse ran into my room.

They gave a dramatic sigh and ran to Vince to check his pulse and ordered to call the ambulance. The nurse put her finger beside his neck and felt his pulse, while I frantically called the ambulance.

“No need.” I heard her whisper

“Wh..whh..what do you mean?” I asked dreading the answer

“He’s gone.” She said in complete shock. I heard several gasps around the room. I looked up to see Allen standing there wide eyed.

I could tell he was in shock because he was taking short steady steps away from Vince’s body.

I quickly got up to comfort him. He did this for me after all. I should be the one to be blamed.

“Allen, are you okay?” I asked dumbly.  Then mentally cursed myself for asking such a stupid question.

“I killed him, I killed him Clary. I killed him.” He said with tears in his eyes.

I couldn’t stand seeing him like this. After all this is my entire fault.

“Shhhh..Allen I promise it is all going to be okay. I promise. What matters is that Vince left as a good person. He apologized and said you were still his best friend. Please, please calm down.” I begged. I need him to be strong in order for us to get through this.

Allen looked up and met my eyes and gave me a weak smile and pulled me into a hug. A few seconds later I heard the principal voice say.

“Hello, this is Principal Williams calling from the boarding school. We have had an emergency can you please come here as soon as possible.”

Shit! He just called the police.

 This was such an emotional chapter for me. I swear it was soo hard to write this. Anyways please let me know if you guys liked the or not