Chapter 12

I'm on a roll..

______________________________________________________________________________

Recap

This girl is going to drive me crazy. How can she be so perfect? Perfect curves, perfect lips, perfect ass! It annoys me. But the best part was that I knew she enjoyed it. I could tell by the way she held her breath, that she was trying her level best to control her feelings.

It hurt to hear her say that I was just using her, but I knew that was only because she was jealous of Laura, or Maura, or whatever her name was. God she was annoying anyway. I swear if I spent another minute with her, I would have surely gone deaf.

More importantly, I cannot wait to face Clary’s so called ‘boyfriend’. I will show Vince that Clary is mine and only mine.

Chapter 12

Clary POV

Did that just happen?

I looked around at the supply room and confirmed my doubts.

Yes it did happen.

I walked out of still dazed with the events that took place.

From the art room I went straight to my room. Luckily both Angie and Fiona were not there.  I quickly finished my homework and jumped into my bed. I don’t think I have the guts to face anyone today.

Vince will be so pissed if he finds out what Allen did. Especially after he sees that love bite, he will seriously go crazy. The worst part is that I can’t even ask him to let me handle it; considering now he’s my boyfriend he is going to fight my battles.

I am so screwed. I think I’ll be sick tomorrow.

NEXT DAY

“Clary wake up” I heard Angie say.

“Yeah, just a minute.”

“Holy crap girl, you have been sleeping for the past 14 hours. The moment we entered the room yesterday, you were dozing off.”

Right, they have no idea I was wide awake until 2:00 in the morning. I could clearly hear what they were talking about. How they are worried about me. How I’m lucky I get a guy like Vince in my life.

“I think I am sick.”

“Well, too bad did you forget we have a test in history and math?”

“FML”.

Angie just chuckled and left the room.

I lazily walked to the bathroom. I did my morning chores and got ready to get dressed.

That’s when I saw it. A big red blotch on my neck.

Oh Allen what have you done?

After 1000 layers of make up, I decided to give up. There is no way I can hide this stupid mark on my neck.

The only option was to cover it up with a scarf. I nervously walked to my first class, where I will see Vince.

As soon as I entered the class, I was welcomed by Vince’s dazzling smile. Why can’t I fall in love with him? He is just so bloody perfect.

The extreme guilt and nervousness in me was obviously showing  because soon I saw a worried expression on his face.

“Is everything okay?”

“Uhhh..let’s talk after class okay?”

“Clary, you are starting to scare me. What’s wrong?”