Chapter 10

I know its been forever. I am soo sorry. But please continue reading my story, trust me its only getting better. Hehe. Anyways enjoy and please comment.

Recap

Starting to get scared I continued asking him to put me down. Now, this was just getting pure embarrassing. People stared at us as we walked by, but not daring to make a single comment since no one wants to mess with ‘The Allen’. Stupid whimps.

“What are you doing?” I heard an extremely pissed voice. Finally someone talks.

“Nothing much, just giving Clary a ride.”

“Put. Her. Down.” said the voice.

Wow this person is really pissed.

Allen obediently placed me on the floor with his hands reluctantly leaving my waist. As soon as our bodies stopped touching I felt incomplete. It was almost like a part of me was missing. But I really hoped that this feeling was mutual.

“Clary?” I heard the same voice call. However, this time it was gentle and calm unlike two seconds ago.

Wait! I know this voice. I immediately looked up and there he was staring at me confused. But most importantly his eyes looked pained and hurt.

“Vince.”

Chaper 10

“Clary.” He whispered back.

“I..I..uh..I was just.” Before I could finish I felt Vince walking towards me reaching for my arms.

“Where are you taking her?” Asked an extremely annoyed Allen.

“That’s none of your freaking business.” Hissed Vince holding my arm tighter.

That was sure going to leave a bruise.

“You won’t take her anywhere unless she wants to go with you.” Said Allen holding my other arm. But his hold was not nearly as hard as Vince’s grip. His touch was soft and gentle.

Vince looked at me with those blue eyes. Almost pleading me to come with him.

Common Clary this is Vince, the same Vince who helped you when you needed him, the same Vince who made you laugh, the same Vince who was always there for you. You owe him this much.

I looked at Allen almost ashamed of myself, too guilty to look into his beautiful eyes. I knew that if I left with Vince I would seriously hurt Allen. But he must understand the situation I was stuck in. I could not betray Vince, not after everything he did for me.

“Its fine Allen, I’m going to go with Vince.” I whispered to the floor.

I saw Allen’s fist clench below his waist. I looked up and saw Allen’s eyes filled with hurt and pain. The moment I saw his eyes I wanted Vince to let go of my hands and wrap Allen around my arms. I know we only spent a day together. But none of us can deny the fact we both had the best time of our lives. We both knew we enjoyed each other’s company.

I guess, I really liked the Allen I saw today.

Before I could say another word, Allen had already turned around and was on his way to his room.

Crap

I looked at Vince who still had a confused expression on his face. I think he was waiting for me to say something.

“So?” He finally asked breaking the extremely awkward silence.

“So? So what?” I said confused.