Chapter 4

Recap

“What? No let me go. I will scream.” I was now starting to panic.

“Oh sure try that, but let me tell you the kids leave as soon as the bell rings and so does the teacher.”

Shit I am so screwed. Common Clary, don’t be scared. You are a strong woman. There was a reason you were sent to self defence classes. Don’t give this A hole the pleasure of seeing you cry.

“You’re not scared are you? Trust me we are about to have a lot of fun. Well, at least I am.”

Okay maybe I need to be a little scared.

Chapter 4

This is really not good. I'm stuck in a room with a guy, who considers me as his worst enemy. That, sexy evil smirk that is stuck on his face is really not helping. Alright Clary say something don’t just stand there. 

“Look, I know things did not go very well between us. But, it's not like I did it on purpose, I mean you forced me to kick you and you forced me to insult you in the cafeteria. I would have never done it of you wouldn’t have come to me first. But if I did hurt you in any way, then I’m ...I’m sor..”

“Wait a second, is the new girl actually sorry?” he asked with his signature grin.

That jerk. Why does he have to make things so hard for me?

“psshhhtt..noooooo,  why would I ever apologize to a jerk like you?

“Tsk tsk new girl, wrong answer. That’s not something you would wanna say if you are stuck in a room with a guy. The same guy who is planning to make your life a living hell.”

Shit he is actually right. Clary just put side your ego for one second and try to get out of this situation.

Okay Clary think fast, he is walking towards you. My automatic reflex was taking a step back. That evil look in his eyes was really scaring the hell out of me. I know any other girl would die to be in this situation, but not me.

After taking several steps back I decided to stop. I really could not end up being trapped between him and a wall like last time. Allen on the other hand, kept walking towards me. The only time he stopped was when there was no more space between us to cover. I was determined not to step back and instead I looked at him straight in the eye with the angriest look I could come up with.

Suddenly I felt his hands on my shoulders successfully pinning me to the nearest wall. Shit. This is not supposed to happen.

“Stop it Allen, you are seriously being ridiculous.”

“Stop?  But I didn’t even start honey.”

He brought both my hands behind my back and successfully held them together with one hand. Crap he’s strong. I feel like an ant in front of an elephant. Next, he used his body weight to push me right into the wall. Squeezing our bodies together.

This is getting way to uncomfortable. Okay, I admit it, if I really didn’t hate on this guy right now, this position would definitely do wonders.

Stop it Clary, you aren’t supposed to think that.

“Allen, behave  yourself. If you don’t, then the moment I get out of here, my life mission would be to make yours a living hell. Do you understand? So you better not try anything and move the hell away from me.” I yelled.

This should work. Threats always work.

“Just who do you think you are? You think you’ll just come to MY school, kick me, insult me in front of the whole school and I’ll just sit there and do nothing. I told you not to mess with me, but you stubborn bitch still decided to do it.”