Chapter 14

Pleasseeee Vote and let me know about how you're liking my story. Is it good, bad, horrible? LOl, please let me know. I welcome any sugestions.

“Allen, why do you care about what he did to me? Just forget about it like you forgot about his other girlfriend.”

Allen looked at me with a pained expression. He stepped closer to me but I didn’t move back.

“Are you serious Clary? Do you not get it? You are the first girl who I ever took on a date. You are the first girl who I ever carried on my shoulder. You are the first girl who actually stood up to me. You are the first girl whose touch makes me crazy. You are the first girl who doesn’t fall for my facade. You are the first girl who saw the real me. But more importantly you are the first girl I have ever cared about. Do you really not see it?”

Allen cares about me? Did he just say he cares? This cannot be true.

“I love you Clary.” Whispered Allen in my ears. “I really do.”

It is true. Allen Mc Murray loves me. OMG. This really is happening. His words instantly took all the pain I felt fro days away. Oh Allen  how do you amke me feel like this. But I am glad I wasn’t the only one woth these feelings. Allen feels the same way. I can see it his eyes. They are filled with love. Unlike Vince whose eyes were always filled with lust. Without wasting a second I said.

“I love you too Allen.I Love you too!” With that I planted a kiss on his lip. Which he more than happily returned smiling against my lip. A sweet genuine smile not a smirk. Proving to me he really cared.

Recap

“I love you Clary.” Whispered Allen in my ears. “I really do.”

It is true. Allen Mc Murray loves me. OMG. This really is happening. His words instantly took all the pain I felt fro days away. Oh Allen  how do you amke me feel like this. But I am glad I wasn’t the only one woth these feelings. Allen feels the same way. I can see it his eyes. They are filled with love. Unlike Vince whose eyes were always filled with lust. Without wasting a second I said.

“I love you too Allen.I Love you too!” With that I planted a kiss on his lip. Which he more than happily returned smiling against my lip. A sweet genuine smile not a smirk. Proving to me he really cared.

Chapter 14

We finally broke the kiss because since we were running out of oxygen. I looked up to find Allen already looking to me with his beautiful eyes. He looked more handsome than ever. I couldn’t believe he was mine. I really couldn’t. I don’t have to stop my emotions for him anymore.

But then it finally hit me. What about Vince? What would he say about this? He would seriously go crazy. Allen saw my worried expression and asked.

“What’s wrong Clary?” Oh the way he says my name. It just sounds so perfect. It just rolls off his tongue. Making it sound so smooth and nice.

Wait focus Clary Focus. Stay on track.

“Well..umm..if  Vince finds out he will freak.” I said sadly

“I want you to stop thinking about Vince. I don’t want him anywhere near you. Not even in your thoughts.” He said making me look up at him.

I gave him the most adorable smile I could come up with and he kissed me forehead in return. His simple gestures were so heart warming.

“Alright first things first, you need to tell your friends about what happened with Vince. Then, you need to tell them about us.” He said it so sweetly there was no way I could have refused.