Chapter 19

Recap

I couldn’t let my angel worry about this anymore. She has way too many problems to deal with anyways.

“Oh nothing, my favourite soccer team lost today.” I said, feeling bad for lying to her.

“Wow! Sometimes I feel you love soccer more than you love me.” She said

“Obviously.... there is no comparison.” I said grinning to myself.

I saw her mouth hang open in shock and she violently attacked me by jumping on my back.

I laughed at her immaturity not caring about my stupid reputation anymore. All I care about is Clary.

Chapter 19

“Baby Baby Baby ohhhh Baby Baby Baby nooooo Baby Baby Baby  ohhhhh, thought you always be mine..mine.” I sang on top of my lungs.

I was currently seated in Allen’s BMW, drinking my chocolate shake. Allen refused to turn the radio on because apparently I was ‘misbehaving’ at the mall. So, I thought I’ll start singing my own song.

“Holy shit Clary, shut the hell up, can you not sit down quietly for 2 freaking seconds?” Said Allen driving with one hand, and rubbing his temples with the other. Okay maybe I was acting a little annoying, but he doesn’t have to be so mean about it.

“Youuuu shut up.” I said childishly pointing my finger at him.

“That’s it,no more chocolate shake for you.” He said nodding his head.

“Ha.. ya right, you know I have my own car dummy. I can go buy my own chocolate shake.” I giggled like a dumb ass.

“Just shut up.” He murmured obviously getting really annoyed and fixing his eyes on the road.

This drive reminded of the first time Allen and I went out. That night seemed so far away now. Things weren’t really any different now. I still annoy him, but the one and only different thing is that we have admitted our love to each other.

I didn’t realize that I was lost in my train of thoughts until Allen finally sighed in relief. I think he was happy that I finally stopped singing.

Not going to let him go that easy. I waited two more seconds for Allen to completely relax and the only sound was the cacophony of the car engine and the rocks hitting the tires.

Alright here we go again.

“I know you want me, I know you care, you shout whenever and I’ll be there, you want my love, you want my heart and we will never ever ever be apart.” I sang again ten times louder and adding a little dance this time. I swear I saw Allen smiling for a second there. When he saw me notice it he quickly turned it into a scowl.

 I think in the end I heard him whisper to himself.

“You will be the end of me.”

When Allen finally parked his car he quickly bolted out of the car faster than light. I abruptly stopped singing and started to run after him not letting him go that easy.

“Hey where do you think you’re going?” I asked running after him. “I am not done this song.” I said chuckling to myself.

“Get away from me and do me a favour and never sing again. You might just have the potential to kill someone.” He faked seriousness and said.

“Well, you know what Allen Mc Murray you can go to hell. I am the best singer in this world.” I said yelling at him.

“You are delusional.” He said opening the school door for me like a gentleman.

“You are meany.” I said walking in. Suddenly a plan formed in my head. All thanks to the high amount of sugar in my body.

Before Allen could enter I quickly pushed him outside and locked the doors.

Allen stared at me through the glass windows standing in confusion, not quiet sure what I was doing. When he saw a smirk that formed on my lips he finally got what I was up to.

Soon his confused expression tuned into a furious one.

“Open this door this very second Clary.” His voice wasn’t that loud but his expression displayed how pissed he was.

I pretended to think for a minute tapping my index finger on my chin and finally said.

“Uhhhh........No.” I said folding my arms across my chest.

He came closer to that glass door and gave me deadly glare commanding me to open the door. Or else.

Want to know what I did in return?

I pulled out my tongue and made several funny faces and then finally ran away, leaving Allen stranded alone outside the school.

His final expression was of complete shock and lots of panic. He is going to kill me when he gets inside.

Allen POV

What the hell is wrong with this girl? Giving her chocolate is like getting her drunk.

As if sitting in the car wasn’t excruciating enough, now she has me locked outside the school.

I have to admit she looked freaking cute drinking her chocolate drink and trying to annoy me. Minus the singing of course.

When she locked me out of the school I saw her pulling funny faces. I waited patiently hoping for her to finish and finally open the door for me. I was preparing my ‘you are so annoying speech after she open the door.’

 But what shocked me was the fact that she ran away! She ditched me and ran away.

This cannot be happening. It is not bloody safe for her to go alone. I know Vince is up to something and if he sees her alone, he won’t hesitate to hurt her.

I need to open these doors ASAP. Before it’s too late.

Clary POV

I walked towards my room hoping to finish my final essay. I talked to my parents yesterday and they suggested that I should come home for vacation. The first though that crossed my mind was Allen. I considered the idea that maybe I should take Allen along with me. Oh and Angie too! I bet they will love my friends. Convincing Allen would be the greatest challenge.  I bet first he is going to give me shit for locking him outside.

Maybe I went overboard this time?

Maybe not.

I opened the door to my room and was welcomed with pitch dark blackness. Maybe Angie is sleeping. I looked at the time and it said 11:03, yes she is definitely sleeping.

I tried to tip toe to my bed hoping not to wake her up. I might have to finish that essay some other time.

I was too lazy to change so I took of my white shirt and blue plaited skirt and lay down under my comfortable blanky, in my white tank top and spandex shorts.

A few seconds later I heard things shuffling around in the room. The noise was from a complete opposite direction of Angie’s bed. Wait is Fiona still in this room?

I decided to find out by heading towards my own little lamp placed beside my bed. With one little flick I expected light to lighten my room. However all I saw was darkness.

What is wrong with my lamp? Maybe it fused. Talk about being unlucky. Groaning I got out of bed to turn the main light on.

If that bitch Fiona is still in this room then she better get the hell out of here. No wonder she kept warning me about Allen and always asked me to stay away from him. Or maybe it’s a good thing that she is here; I can get her back for slapping me.

I stepped onto the cold floor and the cold air kissed my exposed skin. Maybe Angie left the window open.

 I was having an extremely bad feeling about something. There is something going on. I hesitantly walked towards the door with my eyes tightly shut, since there was no light in the room anyways.

After what seemed like ages to me I finally arrived at the door. I was about to unlock it when I heard someone whisper in my ear.

“Hello Clary.”