Chapter 2

Recap

What a jerk is he seriously going to ask me to set him up with my friends?

“uhh..they are my friends, well classmates now, since I am going to join the same boarding school as them.”

I saw his eyes light up.

“Really?” He said while picking up his drink that arrived, I made sure to stay far away from it. “In that case I will see you tomorrow, at school.”

I just stood there with my mouth wide open and saw him walk away. 

Just my luck.

Chapter 2

I quickly picked up my order and walked towards my friends. I passed by the blonde guy’s table and shot a cursory glance towards him. I noticed he was sitting with 5 friends all smirking at me, except him. He had a genuine smile. I really hope his ‘friends’ don’t go to my boarding school; they’ll keep teasing me about my clumsiness.

I walked towards my friends who STILL had their jaws on the floor. Gosh! It wasn’t even that big of a deal! I can be way clumsier.

“What”? I asked completely frustrated, the last thing I need is my own friends teasing me.

“Do you know who that was”? They both said in unison.

“Not really, considering I just landed in New York, you see I didn’t really get a lot of time to make new friends.”

“That was Vince, one of the hottest guys at our school.”

Well I definitely agree with the hot part. Common Clary play it cool.

“Ya, so what?”

“Missy, did you look at the way you guys were staring each other down? I think he likes you.”

“Don’t be ridiculous I just dropped hot chocolate on his white shirt, the only thing that can lead to is hatred.” I said proud of my comeback.

“Oh yeah? That’s probably why he was taking the blame for just randomly appearing behind you.”

Oh Shiaaatt!! BUSTED

“DO you guys have super hearing powers? How on Earth could you hear that?”

“Oh no, his expressions said it all.”

“Whatever just enjoy your iced coffee.”

They both chuckled at my annoyance.

“Oh Clary, just wait for the adventure that you are getting yourself into.”

Wow these girls are really not helping my nervousness. How can they be so ridiculous? Why would the hottest guy like me? Well, even if he did he’s probably a jerk. Considering all extremely hot guys are jerks. He’s probably a player like every good looking guy.