Chapter 5

Thank you for all the comments and suugestions. I really appreciate it. :)

Recap

Especially when she told me it was her first kiss. I should have made fun of her, but instead I called her cute. Like what the hell. What is this girl doing to me?

Before she could embarrass me anymore I decided to leave.

I have to come up with a better plan. I have to make her want me. Clary, you can resist me as much as you want, but soon you will be shouting my name in pleasure.

Just wait and watch.

Chapter 5

Clary POV

I just stood in the supply room for another 5 minutes, hoping I would wake up from this nightmare. But that didn’t happen. All of this was real. Allen was officially set to destroy my life.

His little stunt today has clearly proven that he will cross any line in order to get what he wants. If he can do it today, I am sure he will do it again. But before he tries to do anything, I have to stop him and let him know that I am not one of those girls who just stand there and let shit happen to them.

Allen, you will never ever touch me again.

I walked outside the class with my half complete drawing. I decided to text Angie and ask her to come meet me. I reached for my pockets but found nothing. Where is my phone? I checked once again, but found nothing. I continued to stand in the middle of the hallway like a retard rubbing the sides of my pants.

Wait a second! Allen has my phone. He texted my friends saying I was going out for coffee. FML. Why me?

Frustrated I kept walking to my room. This is the worst first day ever. The school’s hot jerk is out to get me and successfully harassed me on the first day, stole my phone and in addition to that threatened to come back. All my problems start with that guy. I wish he would just go away.

Finally I entered my room and found Fiona and Angie on the laptop.

“Where were you?”

“Trust me you don’t wanna know.”

“OMG! What’s wrong?” they asked walking towards me.

I just couldn’t control it anymore and burst out in tears.

Angie and Fiona just stood there dumbstruck. When they finally realized I was crying they both pulled me into tight hugs.

“What happened?”

“I don’t want to talk about it right now. Please.”

“No problem honey, here have some water.”

My throat welcomed the water and I finally started to relax. Angie and Fiona stared at me with worried expressions. So, I decided to tell that what happened. Not missing a single detail. Every word that escaped my lips the angrier they got. At last when I was done I looked down at my tear stained shirt.

“That little bastard. How dare he? Does he not understand the meaning of Stay away? I seriously cannot believe he did that.” Said Angie absolutely infuriated.

“I knew he was mad but I never thought he would do something this bad. Guys and their stupid reputations. Don’t worry Clary we will teach him a lesson. Our mission will be to permanently ruin his reputation at this school. We will officially turn him into a loser.” Said Fiona.