Chapter 15

Recap

Suddenly Allen caught hold of my wrist and pulled me towards him. Our faces were so close that our noses were touching. I had this very strong urge to just go ahead and kiss him. But I obviously wasn’t going to do that. Not after saying all those things about Taylor Lautner.

“Really now?” He said playfully. He slowly brought his lips close to mine, lightly brushing it. I followed his lip but they were soon away from me.

That asshole was totally teasing me.

Once again he brought his lips right under my ear and slowly started to suck on my skin. My body was filled with pleasure. A moan was about escape my lips, when Allen suddenly pulled away. Again.

“Since you think your Wolf  boy is so hot, I suggest you let him complete the rest.” He said winking at me.

Oh that jerk. But my lovely jerk.

With that final sentence he left my room.

Chapter 15

*Next day*

Yesterday’s events kept replaying in my head. Allen’s confession. Our constant unnecessary bickering. Him teasing me. Me confessing everything to Angie and Fi, of course leaving the part about Allen and I being in a relationship. Saying Angie and Fi freaked out about Vince, then that would be the understatement of the year. Fi and I had to hold Angie back so that she wouldn’t go stab Vince with her mechanical pencil. She was so pissed that she threw her bag pack on her mirror, shattering it into pieces. We somehow managed to calm her down. But her constant profanities kept going all night. In fact, it’s her profanities that woke me up this morning.

“Oh that Vince, I swear to god if I see him today I will beat his ass up.” She said angrily combing her hair.

“No you won’t.” I said sleepily still on my bed.

“You cannot tell me what to do.” She snapped

“Angie please, I know I haven’t been handling him the best way for the past week. But now I have realized that it was stupid of me to shut myself in a room. So now I will face him, but I don’t need you guys to act as my bodyguards. Please.”

Angie slumped herself beside my bed while Fi stood above me.

“You know something, I sometimes feel you don’t trust me as your friend.”

I automatically felt guilty for hiding those events from Angie. She was my only friend who had stayed in touch with me after I moved to Canada. She deserves to know about my life.

Should I be telling them about Allen? I think I should.

Maybe not now, but certainly later.

While doing my daily routine I constantly told myself to be confident. I had to face Vince some day or the other. Before I miss anymore classes and end up repeating a year I better man up and face him.

Man up? Do girls even say that?

Anyways, today for a change Angie, Fi and I decided to go to class together. I don’t think they are ever going to leave me alone. Not that I want them to. It’s nice to know that I have people who will be there for me to look after me.

Especially a certain someone. Just thinking about him brings a smile onto my face. How did he have the power to turn my depressed mood into a bubbly one? He makes me forget all my pain. Only he has that affect over me, only him.

After putting on my uniform and light make up we headed out the room.

As we neared Math class Angie’s grip on my hand kept tightening. Fi on the other hand gave me some space. Fi stepped into class first, followed by Angie and then finally me. I could feel a couple of stares glued onto me. The most intense stare I felt was that of Vince. As soon as I saw him looking at me I quickly looked away. His gorgeous face wasn’t attractive anymore. In fact nothing about him was attractive anymore. I will not fall for his disguise again.