Trying To Confess But Failing - Tobias

Hey.

havent been around for a while.

...

Enjoy! 

Tobias was going insane. He hated not understanding. He hated the way (Y/N) would make him blush like a tomato. He hated how he was so in love with (Y/N)'s laugh. He hated how (Y/N) could look like a literal potato, and he would still find her charming and gorgeous.  He hated how she smelled like happiness, cookies, and love. He hated how he made no sense around her. Needless to say, he hated this feeling.

The feeling called 'liking somone,' or in a professional way: 

Having a crush.

He felt like he would explode. So, he decided to end this madness.

.  .  .

Tobias was on the phone with (Y/N). He could talk to her hours on end. Not to mention that (Y/N) wouldn't have to see his stupid blush. 

"I know! They should make a season to Attack On Kittens!"  (Y/N) giggled through the phone. Tobias chuckled.

"You should star in the next one then." He could hear shuffling in the background, he assumed she was moving.

"What's that supposed to mean?" (Y/N) asked, as you could hear a fan getting turned on. 

"It fits your personality pretty well. You have a cat allergy, so... You want to destroy every. last. kitten."  

"What?" (Y/N) laughed, "Your so silly," Tobias felt his face glow red. It was in moments like these, that he would feel like they were actual friends, with no feelings involved. But his stomach full of butterflies, or his face red like blood would prove otherwise. He needed to tell. If he didn't (Y/N) would find out sooner or later. She was smart, Tobias...not so much. "Tobias? Are you there?" She asked, "It's so quiet."

"What? Oh yeah, Im here!" He shouted, and facepalmed at his outburst. "(Y/N), I have something to tell you."

"Mk. Spill." 

"I... Um.. (Y/N) Chanté (L/N)... I..." On the other side of the phone, he heard slight giggling, making him more and more nervous. "I like-"

"Tobias, Im sorry, I gotta go. My parents are calling  me to dinner. We can talk later, yeah?" She asked, as she hopped off the bed, causing a thud to be heard through the phone.

"...Y-yeah. We can talk later.." Tobias crackled through the phone. He felt his hopes drop. He was so close to telling.

"Okay, great! Talk to you later Tobias! Bye!" (Y/N) sang, and hung up, not giving Tobias a chance to say his own goodbyes.

He was this close.

And now,

He doubted he would have the strength to tell (Y/N).