How You Meet - Leslie

IMPORTANT: YES, THIS IS A TAWOG X READER. I DO NOT OWN THIS FRANCHISE, OR THE CHARACTERS, INCLUDING YOU. I OWN THIS BOOK, AS I AM MERELY AN AUTHOR JOLTING MY IDEAS DOWN. YES, THIS IS A DISCLAIMER.

WARNING: THIS IS NOT KID FRIENDLY. NOT KID FRIENDLY. 13+. THIS DEALS WITH MINOR MENTIONS OF DRUGS, ALCOHOL, ABUSE, AND SWEARS. NONE OF THE UNDER AGE CHARACTERS, SUCH AS LESLIE, CARRIE, OR GUMBALL, DO DRUGS, ALCOHOL, OR INFLICT ABUSE OVER AND OVER, INTENTIONALLY. SO, IF YOU ARE NOT OKAY WITH THIS, IF THIS MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ THIS. I WILL SAY WARNINGS ON CHAPTERS IF NEEDED.

Honestly i dunno why im choosing leslie for a interest, but hey, maybe a few of you like a flower boy m8. oh yeah, this iiiiiiiiis set in anime form or human form whatever you want to call it c= (this boyfriend choice may suck a bit more than the others, due to the fact i dislike Leslie. OH WELL ENJOY)

I was taking a nice stroll through the park scenery, enjoying life in particular. I mean, it was rare that I enjoyed the simplest things in life nowadays. Anyways, I was walking when a (Favorite Flower) caught my eye, and I had the urge to pick it. So, I plucked it, but a screech was heard. "Do not do that!" I look to my left, and notice a boy, around my age, in green and pink, pointing at my hand. "Don't pick flowers! Its bad for the environment!" He exclaimed. I blushed out of pure embarrassment, and handed him the flower.

"I'm sorry, I just really enjoy (Favorite Flower)s, I love the smell and the look." You said with shame, yet you smiled without any regret in your eyes. The boy huffed and crossed his arms, but he did seem a little amused. With a cocky smirk on his face, he gave back the flower and whispered in your ear, "Its fine, I just wanted to get your attention." You grinned, with your eye slightly twitching, as you were surprised a flower boy said this; with determination and confidence for that matter! But what do you know? Maybe you were reading too much fan fiction again. "I-it's fine. But I have a question to ask you; are you a flower boy?" The boy in front of you laughed, and boy did you love it. It sounded so angelic and sweet, leaving you in a happy state. "Am I a flower boy? Sure, you can say that. I mean, I'm not a vegetarian, as I would hate to eat plants and vegetables. But meat? Heck yeah! Anyway, to answer your question; yes I am. Oh and by the way, the name's Leslie. What's yours?" Boy, he sure did talk a bunch, but that made you fall more in crush state even more. It was just something about flower boys and pastel boys that made you fall harder than Dan Howell's jeans, but maybe it was the fan fiction that you read that turned you into like this. Without hesitation, you stated your name, and asked if you wanted to be friends. "Friends? Of course! Why else would I talk to you for no reason? But I am pretty aggravated that you plucked an innocent flower; but that's okay, I forgive you." You grinned with happiness,  exchanged numbers, and talked about nothing in particular, but in every second of it, you enjoyed Leslie's company more and more.

HOLY FUCK, I THINK THIS IS THE BEST CHAPTERS OUT OF THE FOUR I MADE. ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS SUCKY CHAPTERS AND PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE OTHERS IN THE FUTURE.