Chapter 22

"Get. Out. Now." I say, struggling to keep my voice steady.

"Of these clothes?" He grins. "If you insist..." 

"Of. My house. You disgusting shit licker!" I respond, turning my disgust in to anger. 

"That's not all I'll be licking tonight..." He suggests, licking his lips and advancing. 

Each step he takes forward, I take backward. 

Soon I'm pressed against the foot of my bed with his hot breath against my face. 

I finally remember the slipper in my hand and raise it to slap him. 

I get in one swift hit before he catches my wrist. He holds both of my wrists tightly in his cold large hand. 

"I was going to go easy on you. But, you seem to like it rough." He says as he tightens his grip on me. 

Before I can do anything he pushes me onto the bed. 

I violently kick my feet to try and stall what he's going to do to me. 

I can see that he's growing more and more angry. I watch as his jaw clenches. 

"Stay still, bitch!" He yells. 

"Never!" I yell back before letting out an ear slitting scream.

"Shut the fuck up!" He yells, then places his crusty hand over my mouth. 

I continue to struggle underneath him when I hear someone on the stairs. 

Kyle turns to the noise and I take the chance to bite his arm. 

"OW! You whore!!" He yells in pain.

I keep biting as a tall figure runs into the room. 

I let go just as the figure grabs Kyle by the collar and slams him onto the floor so hard my bed shakes. 

When the fear fades, I recognize the figure as Lou.

Tears roll down my face as I watch Lou repeatedly punch Kyle. 

When Kyle finally blacks out Lou stops and comes over to me. He wraps me in his arms and gently rubs my back. 

"Did he hurt you?" He asks cautiously. 

"Not much..." 

Lou wipes the tears from my face with his thumb. He stares into my eyes and I watch as his dark green eyes return to their usual clear green color. 

He leans in and kisses my forehead before turning on the lights and calling the police. 

After he hangs up, he walks over to me and checks for any injuries. Almost immediately, he notices the bruises that are beginning to form around my wrists. Concern takes over his expression.

"Do you have ice packs?" He asks. 

"I think so..." 

He rushes down to the kitchen and is back with an ice pack in less than a minute. 

"Just lay down and leave the ice on your wrists." He says and he gently helps me lay down then places an ice pack on each wrist. 

He sits on the edge of my bed and plays with my hair. Just as he's opening his mouth to say something we hear police sirens. Lou goes downstairs to let them in and two officers come up to get Kyle. 

"We've been looking for him. He escaped a few hours ago." One officer tells us. 

"Well, put him somewhere he can't escape this time." Lou says. 

"Yeah." The same officer agrees. 

"Have a good night. Feel better." The second officer says and then they take Kyle away.

Lou walks them out then comes back to his earlier position at the edge of my bed. 

"Thank you." I say.

"No need to thank me... I'm sorry for acting like such a dick earlier. Seeing him kiss you really hurt me." He admits. 

I feel my cheeks warm up as I admit, "I like you. Dean is nice but I choose you." 

"Will you be mine?" He asks.

I stare into his clear green eyes. 

"Yes." 

A bright grin forms on his face. He leans and kisses me.

Just like the first time, my body came to life. Goosebumps rose all over me and I swear I heard a violin in the background. 

--------------------

Hiya!!

Sorry for the long wait... I'll try and update again tomorrow to make up for it. Also, the chapter isn't that long but I felt like this was the right place to end it.

Also, 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K!!!

I'm so happy that people are actually reading this and enjoying it! 

xoxo 

VOTE

COMMENT