Chapter 5

Yaz and I sing along to the radio as she drives us to Princess' house. We get there after a 10 minute drive and find Princess and Jessica waiting for us on the porch.

"Hey besties!!" I yell as they get into the back seat.

"Hey gurls!!" They yell back. We all laugh at our outrageous greeting.

Yazmin starts driving us to the mall which is only a couple minutes away.

............

We find a parking space in the lot and I get out of the car finally able to stretch my long pale legs. I feel very comfortable in a light pink short skirt and off white tank top. I run my fingers through my short blonde hair, fixing it after it got blown in the wind. I look around at my friends and see how they each have something beautiful about them. Yaz has tanned skin and a cute little booty. Princess has her lovely cascading brown locks and an overall curvy body, along with her gorgeous caramel skin. Jessica is a redhead and has the cutest freckles around her nose along with normal boobs and a huge ass. On the other hand, I am very slim with a small ass and a B-cup.

I feel very average next to them but they are such great friends who weren't conceited so I love them and they love me too.

"So where we go first?" I ask. Excited to be shopping and getting "him" off of my mind.

"Lets get shoes for Zendaya's party next weekend." Jessica proposes.

Although I wasn't exactly friends with Zendaya, I didn't dislike her like I dislike Brielle. Zendaya is a genuinely nice person and she invited my friends and me to her end of the year party. So, we took this opportunity to get our outfits for the party together.

Since it's spring, I want to wear a pair of bright colored pumps and a cute short and flowy dress.

We usually shop together, so by now we all know what the other would like or not like. I see a pair of brown gladiator sandals and know immediately that Princess will love them. Her style of an Indian princess matched her natural look.

"Yo Princess!! Come look at these sandals." I call to her while she is shopping a few feet away.

She looks up at me then walks over to where I'm standing. I show her the sandals and watch her reaction.

She looks at them for a few seconds while feeling the leather of the straps. She begins to smile, probably imagining herself wearing them. Knowing her she'd probably wear them with a long loose dress.

"They're beautiful Elle!" She exclaims, her face filled with excitement and joy.

"I'm glad you like them!" I cheer. "Now all you need is clothes to match!"

After she walks away to go show the others her new sandals I continue to look for a nice pair of heels.

I walk up to a nice pair of pointy toed yellow pumps with spikes on the strap. I look at it long and hard but decide it wouldn't fit the look I was going for at the party. I continued strolling past wedges, flats, and even more pumps but I couldn't find anything that was just right.

Just as I was turning around to locate the other girls I saw Jessica jogging towards me.

"Hey! Any luck?" I ask her.

"Yeah, I'm trying to decide between these and these." She said as she lifts up the same yellow pumps I saw earlier and the same style in white.

I notice that she is trying to juggle a third box in her arms.

"What's in that one?" I ask, pointing to the unopened box.

"This is for you." She said as she pushes the box toward me.

I take it out of her arms and open it.

Inside were the most gorgeous pair of red pumps ever. They were quite simple with straps. They would pair perfectly with a cute dress.

"I love them!!" I practically squeal.

"I knew you would." Jessica proclaims.