Chapter 16

Staring into the morning the next morning I notice the bags that formed under my eyes. I woke up at 1 am from another nightmare about that salted slab of ass that is my father. One day I woke up, my mom was in tears and he was gone. I haven't heard from him since.

Shaking the thought from my head I apply a thin layer of concealer in an attempt to cover the dark circles. I end up having to powder my face to even it out. Then I apply some dark red lipstick to make myself look stronger than I felt.

I looked at the full length mirror on my door, I'm wearing black leather pants and a black tank top. I throw on a black bomber to finish it off and then slip on my black converse.

Does this outfit say "badass you shouldn't mess with?" 

Last night after Lou left I talked to my friends about Kyle and how sweet Lou was about it. Hearing what Kyle threatened to do Jess replied with, How is he going to rape you after I cut his dick off? 

You can always trust Jess to be there for you. I told her not to beat him up since Lou said he would handle it. She responded suspiciously with, Sure...

I don't even know what to expect when I get to school today.

I grab my stuff and head out. As I glance at Lou's house I see him sitting on his porch seemingly waiting for something.

Once he sees me he bolts up and walks over to me. The sun falls on his perfectly coiffed hair and his muscles seem to ripple under his fitted T-Shirt.

I rip my eyes away and force myself to look at his face. A small blush forms when I notice his small smirk.

"How are you feeling?" He asks as we begin our walk to school.

"I don't really know, honestly. What am I supposed expect from him today?" I tell him truthfully. I decided to trust him with this since he was the one who told me about it.

"Don't worry about it. I won't let him come near you. Just never be around him alone." Lou assures me.

"Thank you so much. You don't have to..."

"Of course I do. I refuse to stand by as a piece of shit like him tries to play you." He says, getting louder as his anger returns.
-----------
Leumas POV

I open the door for Elle when we reach the school. As we walk in I notice Kyle standing near her locker with an evil smirk on his face. 

Just seeing the look on his face causes me to see red. 

I start walking ahead of Elle towards him but right before I can knock the crust off his lip a blur of flaming red hair knocks him down. I blink a few times and when my vision clears I see Jessica punching the shit out of him on the floor.

"Jess!! Stop!!" I hear Elle yell from behind me. 

I turn and find her staring helplessly at the beat down happening before us. I would pull Jess off but, Kyle deserved everything he was getting and more. 

After what felt like a minute of struggling Kyle manages to push Jess off of him.

He crawls to his feet and I'm able to see the damage Jess caused. His lip was busted and his nose crooked.

"Feisty ones always give the best head..." He manages to choke out.

His words send me into another fit of rage and before I know it my fist connects with his left eye.

"I hope you don't have a nut allergy..." Jess declares before kicking his nuts into the depths of his throat. Even I feel the pain from looking at him.

Once he drops to the floor coughing up blood and holding his crushed nuts the crowd that seemed to have formed around us began to cheer.

I look around and find a few girls cheering extra loud. One of them then yells, "That's what you get!!"

"What the hell is going on here?" Mrs.John, the principal, yells as she cuts through the crowd.

One especially bold girl responds, "A rapist is getting what he deserves!"

"What? Kyle? A rapist?" She questions into the slowly fading crowd. Only the small group of loud girls, Dean, and Mike remain.

Dean walks up to Mrs. John and shows her the conversation where Kyle threatened to rape Elle.

"All of you. My office. Now!" Mrs. John declares as she leads the way to her office. "And someone help the sack of bones."

Jess chuckles as she links arms with Elle and follows Mrs. John.

I look down at the glob on the floor and say, "Figure it out." As I follow the girls. Dean, Mike, and the other girls follow my lead and leave Kyle on the floor.

---------- 

Vote
Comment
Follow

Love you guys xoxo