Talking With Alphys (Ch15)

"Stephanie, homework will have to wait!" Temmie yelled as she scurried to Alphys's house. I was lagging behind.

"But we should complete it!" I shouted back.

"Oh please! Graduation is in like three more days! Just take it easy on the work!" Temmie barked.

"B-But isn't this technically work?!" I said.

"Don't read too much into it!" She shouted. "Now have you got the flower?"

"I haven't found it yet! But it's somewhere," I said, quickly scanning the area.

"I have a name, you know! What an idiot!" screeched a muffled voice.

  "That's him!" I said as a came to a halt.

  "He's somewhere! I'll sniff him out!" Temmie exclaimed while talking a deep breath in.

"You'll never find me. Unless you want a battle..."

"We don't want to hurt you! Come out!" I said quietly. I didn't want to intimidate him.

He popped up in front of us and gave a grim smile.

"I'm Flowey. Flowey the Flower. And may I say—"

Temmie cut him off by grabbing him and shoving him in her backpack.

"Smooth move!" I laughed.

"You know it! Now let's get to that smart dinosaur!" Temmie howled with glee.

"Alphys!" I corrected her.

"That's right!" Temmie said. We crossed an intersection.

  "So what will we do once we deposit the flower?"

"Flowey! My name is Flowey!" Flowey yelled from Temmie's backpack.

"Be quiet please!" Temmie said as she patted the backpack.

"Alphys's house is at the next right," I told Temmie.

"Got it," she said as she ran faster. People kept looking at us with confused faces.

"Maybe we should have rode bikes," I said slowing down. I was out of breath.

  "We're here!" Temmie yipped.

I ran up to the door of Alphys's house and knocked wildly.

When the door opened, Alphys and Mettaton were standing there smiling.

"Oh there you guys are!" I exclaimed happily as I ran to hug them both tightly. Temmie followed me behind.

"W-We didn't know we'd g-get company o-over today!" Alphys blushed. "S-Sorry for the m-mess."

"Yes, we hope you don't mind, darling," Mettaton smiled.

"No it's alright! But we need your help!" I exclaimed. Temmie opened her backpack and brought out the flower.

"A-A flower?" Alphys asked as she pushed up her glasses.

"Y-Yes! This flower is possessed!" I said with worried eyes.

"Stephanie, darling, please calm down," Mettaton said coming to my side.