Spider Bake Sale (Ch10)

That's right! SrPelo drew that picture there at the top! I love his work!

  Also thank you for 200+ reads! I literally just posted a part about 100 reads! Now let's get on with it!

********************************

  "My nerves are still frayed after the incident," I said nervously.

  "Mine are too," Temmie howled. "I've never seen Asgore up close before. It's shocking how much Asriel looks more like Toriel."

  "I never really noticed," I said sitting down under an awning. There was a cement bench located against a building. It was a science building. And of course, there were golden flowers in lovely planters. They still looked graceful, even after the horrible things I've learned.

  "Oh well I did. But why does he have to be gone?!" Temmie said while fainting onto the bench with me. 

  The skies weren't clear today. In fact, they were a blue-ish grey. Clouds were at every edge of the sky. There was no light whatsoever, even when it was the afternoon.

  "Temmie," I said tiredly. "Doesn't it look like it's about to rain?"

  "I guess we'll have to wait and see," she said impatiently. "Let's just sit here."

  "Got it. But did we have any homework?" I asked.

  "We already did it at the waterfall!" Temmie said. "Has your memory been tampered with recently?"

  "Sorry, I guess too much has been going on for me to recall," I said looking down at my hot pink boots.

  "These skies are so grey! It's only afternoon," Temmie pouted.

  "I personally hope it rains," I said calmly. "It's so soothing."

  "It's fun to play in," Temmie said with a smile. "But I'm wearing my good shirt! It can't get ruined!"

  I chuckled.

  "I'll wash it for you then," I said with a smile.

  "Thanks," she said. "But you know, if it does rain, Alphys will be right."

  "What do you mean?" I asked sitting up.

  "Alphys has recently been into predicting weather and stuff. She was on MTT News today, actually. I bet she was hoping to impress Undyne," Temmie laughed. I let out a little giggle.

  "Trust me, Alphyne will live on," I said playfully.

  "Who is Alphyne?" Temmie said with a puzzled expression.

  "You guys don't have ship-names here?"

  "I mean, sometimes we name boats," Temmie said awkwardly.

  "No no!" I laughed. "I mean that I'm suggesting Alphys and Undyne go out! Their name can be Alphyne!"

  "What a wonderful idea!" Temmie said, mimicking Toriel.

  "Yes!" I said with a squeal.

  "That's adorable," Temmie noted. "But it does look like it's gonna rain!"

  Just as Temmie said that, we heard little pitter-pats on the roof of the awning. I looked to my side to see water dripping down.

  "Temmie, are you a wizard or something?" I asked in awe.

  "No," she said sadly. "But I am a dog!"

  The rain started to fall faster.

  "Hey Temmie?" I asked.