Mettaton's Date (Ch5)

After Temmie and I got back to our dorms, we just flopped down and went to sleep. I didn't want to think of what Toriel had in store for us. And on a weekend, too. But I'm sure it would lead me to learning the secrets of this world. But I did know about Mettaton's secrets...

Speaking of which, I woke up before Temmie, and grabbed my phone. I put his number in and set his picture as him from one of his shows. It registered as him, and I set my phone down to wake up Temmie.

I tapped her ear, and she instantly woke up.

"Toriel! We're coming to see you!"Temmie said opening her eyes.

"Relax! We're going to meet up with Toriel later today," I said with a sigh of grief.

Temmie sighed. But then her eyes got even wider than they already were.

"Stephanie, y-you're a human. You never t-told me. I wouldn't have told anyone!" Temmie said bursting into tears. A frown was slapped across my face.

"No no Temmie! I trusted you. I was just told that any monster would kill me if they knew," I said. I was tearing up. Temmie was one of the only friends I had here. I didn't want to lose her.

She sniffled with understanding. She nodded and said, "Yeah, I guess I lot of monster's are on Asgore's side, huh? See, this is why Toriel divorced him.."

"Yeah, I guess he was a baddie," I said to her. She gave me a hug, and then we shook hands.

  "Don't worry about a thing," she smiled. "I will not tell ANYONE about you being human."

  "Thanks Temmie, but we really need to see Toriel."

  "You're right, just let me eat my TemmieFla—"

  "Come on, we have to go!" I said dragging her by the paw. We ran along the sidewalk, commenting about the golden flowers growing.

******Toriel's Time Skip: No time to waste!******

  "Toriel!" I called as I saw her waiting for us on the steps. I ran up the stairs and shook her hand. Temmie caught up behind.

  "Ah there you are!" She smiled and clapped her hands together. "Come in. I have a few slices of Butterscotch pie left. It's in my office."

  "Toriel, I just wanted to say that this building is beautiful!" I said entering the hall. It was so grand.

We followed Toriel up to her office. She got a key out of her fur and twisted it through the lock. It opened, and I found a beautiful, but small room.

It had a nice cream-colored wallpaper, and some deep hardwood floors. Bookshelves were in the back of the room, but were separated by a stained glass window.

The window had a picture of seven multicolored hearts, and a child in the middle. Their skin was a yellow, their hair brown, and a striped shirt. What gender were they, and what was their name?

But a desk and a mini fridge sat in the center of the room, along with some nice chairs. Temmie and I took a seat.

"I have summoned you here because I wanted to inform you about the seven souls, and how you may be in danger if you enter Asgore's building. You're secret is safe with us, but not to a monster who is loyal to him, a monster who kills all.

"The seven hearts are basically the seven souls that Asgore must kill in order to get to the over-world. But my research is starting to go elsewhere. I've made a hypothesis that you only need ONE soul. Asgore is killing humans for sport," Toriel said with a saddened look. I gasped, and so did Temmie.