"Chad!" I shouted through the pack house. I couldn't find him anywhere.

"He's in Coles office," came a voice behind me. I turned around to see Danny standing there. Why is he in Coles office? I asked myself. Although now that I think about it, they're constantly going out, in the Library or in one of their offices. Something has to be going on but they're not telling me what. Cole had to leave for a bit about three weeks ago and didn't tell anyone apart from Danny and Chad. He's been unusually nice to me, he makes me breakfast every morning and always makes sure I have a lift to school. Also if I ever need to go anywhere he always offers to take me and always asks if he can tag along when I go for a run. My wolf loves the fact that our mate wants to spend time with us but I'm still not ready to forgive him for the way he treated me and rejecting me. My wolf is stupid and has already forgiven him but I haven't. We have been spending more and more time together lately but I don't want to spend too much time with him because my wolf will become too attached.

"Thanks Danny, you wouldn't happen to know what's going on with them do you?" I asked in a sweet voice. His face went blank.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He shrugged and walked into the kitchen. Hmm something is going on around here and I want to know what it is. I'll find out one way or another.
A few hours later I hear my name being called through the pack house.

"In the living room!" I shout to Chad and a few seconds later him and Cole come through the door and sit beside me. "What do you want?" I asked.

"First of all I need to tell you that Logan is needed to go back home to the rest of our pack," he told me and I turned to look at him.

"Sam won't let him leave." I told him then went back to watching the Vampire Diaries. I hate it when people interrupt me when I'm watching it.

"That's why Cole suggested that she go with him and join our pack." He told me. They were both just sitting there staring at me and it was starting to make me feel u comfortable.

"Ok." Was my simple reply, I wish they could just leave me alone. Just for an hour or so while I watched my program but no, there's always someone there.

"What's wrong with you?" Chad asked with a frown.

"Can't you see I'm trying to watch the Vampire Diaries?" I asked with a huff and without taking my eyes off the screen.

"Why are you watching this rubbish?" Cole asked. I turned to him and scowled.

"This isn't rubbish, this is one of my favourite program's. It's amazing."

"No it isn't but what is amazing is football." He laughed and grabbed the remote off the table and changed the channel.

"What do you thing you're doing?" I screeched and jumped up from the sofa and went to grab the remote but he picked it up and put it behind his back. He can't do this, not when I'm watching one of the most amazing program's on television. "Give that back!"

"No, I want to watch football." He laughed but Chad just sat there and watched.

"Chad tell him to give it back." I whined and pouted at him but he shook his head and sat back against the sofa. I huffed and turned towards Cole. "Please give it back." I pouted. He was quiet for a moment and I thought he was going to give in and give me the remote but then he spoke.

"No." Was his simple answer. I huffed then lunged at him and he started laughing. "I'm not giving it to you."

"Please give it to me," I whined and I brought fake tears to my eyes then sat next to him. He looked like he was having an argument with himself. After about two minutes he answered.