She's an Angel with a Shotgun Ch.21 and Sneak Peek of The Burning Mask

***READ THIS!!!! THIS IS EXTREMLY IMPORTANT!!!! I will not be able to update next week due to me moving and also having to start school in a whole other state. So I'll put up the next chapter as soon as I'm settled in, which will hopefully be in two weeks, but we'll see. Thank you so much for reading my stores. CONTINUE READING BECAUSE THIS IS IMPORTANT TOO!!!! Out of all the stories I've written I've loved The Girl In The Mask the most and then started thinking about what would their kids be like and what would happen to them. I'll be posting the story next summer but I decided I would give a little sneek peek at what this new story is going to be. It will be posted at the end of this chapter.  So I hope you all like THE BURNING MASK.

Ch.21

“This place is incredible,” Charlie said as he walked around our house.

“Thanks, it's been passed down through our family for ages. All of the other houses near us were turned into apartments, even though we kept their original looks. It's a beautiful place.” I explained. “Do you want to see the rest of the neighborhood?” I asked, not waiting for his response, I pulled him outside with me.

“And you all live in this little area?”

“Yeah, right now everyone is at work or school, so we pretty much have the whole area to ourselves right now.”

“I'm guessing they aren't doing what most people do at work.”

“Nope, but I don't think you need to hear about all that,” I told him, taking him down to my favorite Italian restaurant.

“We're going to have to go to Grimmauld Place soon. Apparently they need help cleaning up the place and Dumbledore suggested that we all join in to help.”

“That means a lot of cleaning,” I said with a sigh as we went in and ordered our food.

“Yeah, but maybe my sister will see how you're a part of the good side and won't think you're trying to kill me. I heard she's already feeling guilty about teaming up with Hermione to confront you about it considering she hasn't actually seen you do anything that bad.”

“She shouldn't feel guilty though. If she had seen the things I'm done, there's no doubt in my mind that she would think I would hurt you in some way. Not that I would ever do that.” I told him.

I fiddled with the bright yellow necklace around my neck. I wore a blue, short sleeve dress with a white bird pattern on it. I had thrown a white blazer over top of it as well as slipped on white, lace-up ankle boots. I wore matching yellow beaded earrings as well. I made sure that I kept a tight hold on the white purse I was carrying, knowing that it might come in handy if something happened.

The food arrived to our table, although Charlie did get a curious glance from the waiter. I couldn't help but smile at the smell of the pasta, it was something I used to come eat with my mum. I began eating as we sat in comfortable silence for a little while.