She's an Angel with a Shotgun Ch.13

***Here's the next chapter. Hopefully this book will be getting more interesting as it continues on. I hope you all enjoy the story and make sure to add me on pottermore (VineQueen57). Thanks for reading my stories, I've loved the feedback I've been getting from all of you guys. If you have any thoughts on it, make sure you comment or message me! Thanks, I hope you like this chapter!***

Ch.13

“Why are we both up here?” Charlie asked Fudge. I'd been giving Charlie the potion for about a day now and the meeting had been agreed on. What we both hadn't expected was for me to be taken up here as well. I had multiple guards around me that seemed to be prepared to haul me off to Azcaban.

“I just wanted to have a talk with both of you. Would you like some tea?” Fudge asked, sliding a cup toward Charlie. Charlie glanced over at me and I nodded slightly, hoping that the potion would prevent him from being forced to tell the truth.

“Sure,” Charlie said, taking a sip. The Minister of Magic seemed pleased as he watched Charlie drink it. He even decided to look over at me, awaiting my reaction to everything that was about to happen. I kept my face blank from any facial expression and just sat there waiting for him to start asking the questions. “What did you need to talk to us about?”

“I just have a few questions to ask you.,” Fudge said. I glanced over to where Dumbledore was sitting, watching everything that was going on with a twinkle in his eye. He had demanded to be present during this because it was going on in his school and since we were his guests, he was going to be around to see what was going on here. I fidgeted slightly, smoothing down the dress I was wearing and playing with my bracelet.

I had on a beige, short dress that flared out at the waist. It had an open back and was covered in a bird print, as well as had a light brown belt around the waist. I had a gold bracelet and gold ring. I had put on my favorite brown, lace up ankle boots to complete it, while leaving my blonde curls down.

“Um...okay,” Charlie said.

“Great. Where did you and Miss. Dagger meet?”

“We met when Lizzy went for a tour of the dragon reservoir in Romania. We decided to hang out the next day, but afterward she had to leave to go home. Is that all this is about?”

“Not quite, I still have a few more questions. What do you know about Miss. Dagger's family?”

“She has a brother, but both her parents have past away.”

“Okay,” Fudge said, making sure that this conversation was being written down. “What do you know about a group called the Dagger Dragons?” I stiffen, knowing this was an important question.

I had to admit that Charlie was pretty good at acting. He put on a confused expression as he looked at them.“I'm sorry, but I've only heard a little bit about them. They're supposedly a gang, but no one really knows who the people in it are. Apparently they've never been caught.”

Fudge didn't seem very happy with that being the only information that he had received so far. “Do you know that Miss. Dagger and her family are said to be in charge of this group?”

“Yes, but I don't think she would do something like that.” Charlie told them. “To be honest, are you guys even sure there's such thing as the Dagger Dragons. From what I've heard, it seems like they're just a rumor.”

Fudge's face turned an angry red as he watched Charlie. “So, Miss. Dagger is not apart of the Dagger Dragons?”

“No, I don't see how that would be possible. Is this conversation almost over?” Charlie asked with a calm smile as if nothing was wrong. Fudge looked toward Dumbledore, who had a wide smile on his face as well.