She's an Angel with a Shotgun Ch.8

**Sorry this is so short, as well as some of the other chapters. I just haven't really had the time to write much lately. Once school ends I'll be able to update more and hopefully longer chapters. I hope you enjoy!!!**

Ch. 8

“You can't seriously be taking all of that with you!” John said looking at my nearly empty closet. I had two cases but I had placed an endless charm on both of them so that I could fill them with clothes.

“When are you going to need a ball gown?” Dem asked, agreeing with my brother.

“I'll have you know that I'll be staying there during their ball so I just wanted to have different options.” I chuckled as they both glanced at the bags, unsure if they wanted to actually attempt to carry them or not. I rolled my eyes and pointed at the bags with my wand, watching as they lifted up into the air. “You guys are so pathetic,” I heard Sil laugh as I walked past the boys and headed downstairs, my bags floating behind me.

They followed me down, no one really saying that much even though I was about to leave.

“Be safe,” Sil said, giving me a hug. Dem came over next and pulled me into a tight hug as well before John came over to say bye.

“I'll see you in a little while Lizzy, but you don't have to go if you don't want to. We still don't know for sure if this is a trap or not.”

“Trust me, everything will be fine,” I told him, letting him hug me once more.

“Okay then. Remember, we have some students there that will help let you in on everything going on in the school.”

“Of course. If I need to get a hold of you I'll have them send you a message.” I told him. He picked me up and spun me around before placing me back on my feet, allowing me to smooth down the skirt I was wearing.

“I'll miss you.”

“I'll miss you too. Now I better get going, I don't want to be late for my meeting with Headmaster Dumbledore.” I told them all.

They nodded in agreement as I grabbed a hold of my bags and apparated into a separate building that our community had set up so that we could use floo without giving away our location. I used the floo and landed in Dumbledore's office.

I dusted some ash off my sweater and took a seat as I waited for him to make his appearance. I had on a navy skirt that had hot pink and white zebras on it. Tucked into the skirt was a white collared, beaded shirt with a white knit sweater thrown over it in case I got chilly. I had slipped on hot pink lace up ankle boots as well as put on an orange ring and a set of pink, orange and gold bangles. My hair fell down in dirty blond curls.

“I'm glad to see you've made it here without a problem,” I jumped to my feet and turned around to see the Headmaster standing there.

“Yes, I have to admit that I really excited to be here. I was home schooled when I was younger and never had the chance to go to school somewhere like this.”

“I'm sure we would have been thrilled to have someone like you here as a student. From what I've heard, you're a rather gifted witch.” he moved to sit down across from the seat I had already chosen.

“I'm still not entirely sure why you wanted me to come here to help though. I may do okay with dragons, but I'm no where near as experienced as many dragon tamers you could have chosen to help out here. So I'm guessing this is more about the gang that people assume I am apart of.”

His eyes seemed to light up with a certain twinkle as a smile appeared on his face. “Yes, it may have something to do with that. I was told that you had met up with Lucius Malfoy the night of the World Cup, right before the group of Death Eaters decided to burn the camp site to the ground. I'm hoping you didn't have anything to do with that.”