She's an Angel with a Shotgun Ch.20

***Sorry I was late uploading, but I've had a busy week. Next weekend I'm going to be on a short vacation before school starts so I won't be able to update until later on that week. I hope you like this chapter***

Ch.20

“You seem to be a little jumpy,” Charlie whispered.

“I'm just worried,” I told him as we entered the Great Hall for the evening feast.

“Everything is going to be fine,” he reassured me, as we sat down with Harry and the rest of the Weasley family. We ate, all of us chit chatting now and then while everyone waited for them to announce the start of the final task. Every once in a while I would catch Ginny or one of the others glance my way before quickly looking away once again.

“Ladies and gentlemen, in five minutes' time, I will be asking you to make your way down to the Quidditch field for the third and final task of the Triwizard Tournament. Will the champions please follow Mr. Bagman down to the stadium now.” Harry stood up and headed out after all of us wished him good luck. After all the champions were moved out of the room and the cheers quieted down, we were all herded out to find our seats in the stadium.

“Now this is impressive,” Charlie said as we sat down near the rest of his family.

“It definitely is,” I told him, gazing out at the large labyrinth. A loud voice echoed, causing everyone to quiet down.

“Ladies and gentlemen, the third and final task of the Triwizard Tournament is about to being! Let me remind you how the points currently stand! Tied in first place, with eighty-fire points each—Mr. Cedric Diggory and Mr. Harry Potter, both of Hogwarts School!” Cheers and applause occurred as Mr. Bagman talked. “In second place, with eighty points—Mr. Viktor Krum, of Durmstrang Institute! And in third place—Miss Fleur Delacour, of Beauxbatons Academy! So... on my whistle, Harry and Cedric!” said Bagman. “Three—two—one--”

As the whistle went off, Harry and Cedric took off into the maze. After a few minutes he blew the whistle once more, letting Krum run off into the maze and later Fleur followed. The cheers quieted down and everyone spent there time whispering back in forth as we waited for something to happen.

No one was sure what to say as we waited for something to happen. Through the quiet we could hear a faint scream and a light shot up from the maze, locating one of the champions that was dropping out. So far there was one champion down and the Weasley family seemed excited knowing that Harry was still in once Fleur was helped out of the maze. Her family ran to her and it seemed that Bill's attention had turned to her.

After a few minutes red sparks were sent back up into the sky once more. The Professor's went and brought out Krum. Fleur became furious when she spotted him, going on about how he had attacked her while they were in the maze.

“Hey Liz, Charlie,” Sil said as she walked over to us, my brother following close behind her. The Weasley family stared as I got up and gave the two of them a hug.

“It's about time, what took you two so long?” I asked Sil after she gave Charlie a hug too. She sat down next to me while John moved to sit next to Charlie and talk about everything that was going on so far with the task.