She's an Angel with a Shotgun Ch.5

***Sorry about the wait. By the way I changed Charlie's age to 23 because it better fit. I hope you enjoy***

Ch.5

“Why are you coming back so late?” Sil asked as I entered the hotel room after Charlie dropped me off.

“You told me to go do something, and I did.”

“Which was what?” she wore a large smirk on her face, turning of the TV.

“I just wandered around, what were you doing?” I asked, becoming suspicious.

“I went shopping and then decided to look for you because I didn't think you would have wandered very far away. I was surprised when I didn't see you back here.”

“Yeah I decided I need to put myself out there more and not just hide away from everything.”

A huge smile lit up on her face as I told her this. “Finally!” she said, turning her light off and going to bed. I fell asleep soon after.

The next morning I woke up to the smell of coffee and toast. “It's about time you woke up,” Demetrius said when I opened my eyes to see him watching TV in the room.

“Where's Silvia at?”

“Taking a shower, we have another mission for today.”

“And what's it for?”

“Apparently someone had been working with Hunterson and has decided that since we'll kill him if he tries to make a deal with us, he's going to try and publish a book about your family using information that Hunterson gave him.”

“Why in the world would he try to write a book about us?”

“I have no idea, although it's a pretty stupid idea. We know that he'll be out on his rounds making sure that there are no areas any dragons can escape around noon today. So we need you to distract him and get him out of sight so we can dispose of him.”

“Of course, I'll just go get ready then,” I said, grabbing some clothes and entering the bathroom after Sil got out.

I put on a strapless, black, white and gray bandage dress. I grabbed a white blazer with a peplum and slipped on a pair of black, peep toed boots. I made sure to curl my long blond hair and put on a royal blue, floral necklace as well as a royal blue clutch where I made sure to keep the gun and my wand in.

“Are you ready to go, we have to hurry up if we're going to get there in time,” Dem said, heading toward the door.

“I know, I know, I'm coming,” I told him, putting in one of the microphones before following them out the door. Instead of taking a car that would be too loud, we decided to apparate. We ended up being really close to where Charlie and I had run into each other yesterday.

“It's seems nice out here,” Sil said.

“Yeah, but we should get ready. We need to corner him, so Liz, just lead him over toward us and this will be over in no time.” Dem told me before walking into a shady area and casting a charm so that no one would be able to notice them. After all the sneaking around we've had to do, it wasn't that hard for them to disappear.

I continued walking, hoping that this guy would hurry up and reveal himself. After a few minutes I caught sight of our target walking toward my direction, he seemed distracted and was constantly looking around. He looked as if he was a few years older than me, but he honestly didn't look that good.

“Excuse me, why are you all the way out here?” he said, coming closer to me. I forced tears to come to my eyes as I stood there in front of him.