She's an Angel with a Shotgun Ch.4

***I'm so sorry about the long wait for an upload, but here it is finally. I just haven't had any internet access lately. So here the chapter is!!!!***

Ch. 4

“What are you doing sitting in here still?” Liz said, coming into the room, leaning against the wall and staring at me with her eyebrows raised.

“I don't know, I've just always looked forward to getting away, but I just didn't expect to feel this way.” she jumped onto my bed and looked me straight in the eyes.

“You should be excited and happy about this opportunity! We need to do something.” she said, pushing me off of the bed.

“I don't know,” I said. “I'm just not in the mood to do anything today.”

“You've been saying that for the past two days and it's starting to get depressing!” Dem said, entering the room. “Can't you at least just go get ready? You don't have to do anything with us, but you should at least do something today.”

“Fine, what are you guys doing today?” I asked as I walked toward the closet to pick out my clothes.

“I was going out to a pub and I think Sil was going shopping again.” Dem said, throwing himself onto one of the beds as I grabbed clothes and entered the bathroom.

I threw on a sheer brown shirt that was covered in black hearts as well as a pair of high waist black shorts. I slipped into a pair a brown wedges that went with the outfit and grabbed a brown beanie to put on after I curled my hair. When I exited the bathroom I grabbed a black clutch, which I placed a small hand gun in and grabbed my wand to place in the clutch too.

“I guess I'm just going out for a little while!” I said, walking out the door and heading out of the hotel. I wasn't entirely sure where I was going to go, but I found myself wandering out in the middle of no where. I had wanted to get away from everything after being around so many people.

When I was back at home I wasn't usually around that many people after everything that had happened to my parents. I had tried to stay away from everyone because I was afraid to get that close to anyone that might end up hurting me.

It seemed as if it was getting hotter as the day went by. I didn't really care though, I just kept walking taking in the scenery around me.

“You know that if you want to hang out, you don't have to come out in the middle of no where to find me,” I turned around and was surprised to see Charlie standing there.

“What are you doing here?” I asked as he came over and threw his arm over my shoulder.

“I was out here trying to help find one of our escaped dragons, so what are you doing out here in the middle of no where?”

“I wasn't really in the mood to do anything today, so I just decided to wander around instead. I'm not the biggest fan of crowds.”

“So you decided to go out into wilderness!?” he said, laughing as I pushed his arm off of me and turned around to walk the way I came. “Oh come one Lizzy, I didn't mean to insult you.”

“Oh whatever. So what does everyone do out here while they have nothing to do?” I asked, looking over at the endless land. He leaned against a tree and watched me.

“Not much, it's a very boring place,” he told me sarcastically. He saw me frowning at him and began to smile. “Come on,” he grabbed a hold of my hand and dragged me along with him.

“Shouldn't you be looking for the escaped dragon?” I asked him.

“Yeah, but we have a good amount of people out looking, I think they'll be fine if I sit one out.”