Twins:

Trigger Warning: character death

◇◆◇◆
Once there were two sisters named Hope and Faith. They were joined at the hip which meant that every second of everyday was spent together. They also happened to be complete opposites. Faith loved sports and the outdoors while Hope loved reading and writing.

One day the girls got into an argument over what to do for the day. Faith wanted to attend a volleyball game and Hope wanted to go study at the library. They argued for what felt like hours, each screaming hurtful words to the other. Faith was tired of not being able to do her own things while Hope was frustrated that her sister never wanted to do the things she wanted to do.

When things finally calmed down, Faith suggested they get a surgery to be separated. Hope was shocked by her sisters words. Not once had she ever imagined life without her sister right beside her. So she said no, that it was to dangerous. Faith was furious, she didn't want to be tied down anymore.

She yelled at her sister hoping she would change her mind but Hope refused. In the heat of the moment, Faith took off the necklace her sister had made her and threw it across the room, neither noticing it had nocked over a candle.

Faith woke up in a hospital and immediately knew something was wrong. She felt lighter in the worst possible way. She turned to see the spot where Hope was supposed to be was replaced by a bandage. Faith assumed they had preformed the surgery and couldn't have been more happier that they both were able to live their own lives.

Not even five minutes later her parents came in, tears streaming down their cheeks and saddness apparnt in their eyes. They explained that Hope had died in the fire and that Faith had been on the verge of death herself. She suddenly couldn't breathe as she choked on tears. Grief tore through her as her parents words washed through her. All she ever wanted was to be separated from her sister so she could live her life. But now Faith wanted nothing more than to bring Hope back.
◇◆◇◆
I actually wrote this a few years ago and decided to put it in here. It's somewhat edited and the original was a thousand times worse than this one. Anyway don't forget to comment and/or vote:)
- Ambroslynn♡