The House:

Beware this is meant to be a scary story so if you don't like slightly scary then click back if not then please continue. To me it's not as scary but others might think so.

Trigger Warning: heavy description of character death

◇◆◇◆
The house was bought by a young couple who had just graduated high school. The couple had always been best friends and fell in love when they were sixteen. Since then they had saved up money to move in together in the future. A few weeks after he proposed to her , they found out she was pregnant. So they decided to move away from their unsupporting parents. After graduation they moved into a fairly small two bedroom house in a small town.The couple lived happily for a while, preparing for their future son to arrive.

Until one night while they were fixing the nursery, they heard a loud bang coming from the living room. The guy slowly got up and began walking out of the room, leaving his nine month pregnant fiance behind. The girl could hear his footsteps heading downstairs as she continued to decorate the wall. After a while she noticed the house had gone deathly silent.

Confused she called out to her fiance, but got no reply. She left the nursery and walked towards the living room, not a single sound could be heard. The living room was empty.Even more confused and slightly scared, she continued to search the house- calling her fiance's name every so often.

She entered the small library and screamed in horror. Her fiance was lying on the floor, chest cut wide open, and heart missing. His organs and intestines scattered around his lifeless body.

A dark figure emerged from behind a bookshelf holding a bloody dagger. It slowly crept towards the girl. All she could do was stand frozen in shock and fear. Her mind was screaming at her to run but her body refused to listen. Finally when the figure was only a handful of steps away was she able to move. She turned around and ran out of the library heading downstairs. She could hear the loud thumps of the figures footsteps behind her, causing her to move faster.

She ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife before hiding in the pantry. Trying her best to calm her breathing, she clutched the knife in her hand, staring at the door expectantly.

Her breathe caught in her throat when she heard loud footsteps enter the kitchen. She squeezed her eyes shut when the footsteps stopped right in front of the pantry door. She stopped breathing when the door handle began to jiggle. Ever so slowly the door cracked open little by little. The girl did her best to hide in the darkest corner, pressed up against the wall. Only when the door was halfway open did she open her eyes. The figure had seemed to disappear, leaving only the girl in the kitchen.

Letting out a small breath of relief, she slowly stepped toward the door, the knife still held in hand. Stepping out of the pantry she looked around the empty kitchen, then dashed into the living room, praying it was empty as well. Her hopes died the moment the kitchen door closed behind her.

The slender figure stood in front of the couch, facing the girl, the dagger still glazed in blood. One second the figure was across the room the next it was right in front of her. The girl could not see its face only it's red eyes filled with hatred and venom. The figure stood still for a few seconds, staring down at the terrified girl. Before planting the dagger into her side.

The girl screamed in pain, dropping the knife, and holding her now bleeding wound. The figure stabbed her repeatedly, even after she was long dead. Then bent down and cut open her stomach, doing the same thing it did to the fiancé. Only this time it cut out the child as well. Once the boy was out of his mother's wound both he and the figure disappeared. The boy was never seen again. Although the figure came back anytime the house was sold to a new couple. The house not only possess a demon but his victims ghosts as well. The engaged couple only two of many.

      THE END

◇◆◇◆
     So that's the first story. I wrote this when I was really bored in ssc. I know it's not perfect but oh well. Please don't forget to comment and/or vote. I would love to hear thoughts good or bad. And the picture is just a creepy wallpaper I got off of Zedge.
Have a lovely day!
             -Ambroslynn♡