Moments:

Warning: this is a one shot between two boys (no its not smut) so if your a homophobic twat then please move on I don't want any hate comments as for everyone else please enjoy.

Trigger Warning: character death and self harm (a very heavy description).

◇◆◇◆◇
I grinned as his cheeks turned a rosy pink and a shy smile appeared on his perfect, plump, lips. "You are the most adorable thing ever created Adam," I cooed as he snuggled into my chest, his curls tickling my chin. A smile bloomed on my face as he let out a small giggle.

"I'm not adorable Ethan! I'm handsome," he replied a small pout forming on his lips. I leaned in and kissed his pout causing his cheeks to color once again.

"Your right. Your handsome and adorable and mine. And I love you to the moon and back," I whispered while giving him a small kiss on the tip of his nose.

He gave me one of his breathtaking smiles," I love you to Ethan. More than words can ever express."
...
I woke up panting and drenched in sweat. I looked around my room but couldn't find the adorable curly haired boy. Tears threatened to spill as I remembered he was gone and never coming back. Memories of what happened two and a half years ago came back full force.

"Ethan make him stop! It hurts make it stop!" I squeezed my eyes shut begging for the memories to go away. "This is what happens to fags like you!" Tears spilled from my eyes and streamed down my cheeks. "Adam wake up! Please wake up, I can't live without you. Please! You promised! You promised!" I covered my ears with my hands shouting at the voices to go away. "I love you Ethan I'll always love you." I jumped out of bed, went into my bathroom, and grabbed my razor. Then positioned it above my wrist, reveling in the feeling of the blade gliding across my skin and the bright red that soon followed. I made cut after cut feeling nothing but relief. I watch in awe as the blood seeps through the wound and drips down my wrist.
...
"We should get a puppy Ethan!" Adam said excitedly as he stirred the noodles and sauce together.

I gave him a weird look, "That was random. Why do you think we should get a puppy?" I asked.

He giggled, "A puppy could be the beginning of our family! Since we're to young to have kids we should get a pet instead." I smiled as a warm feeling washed over me. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his small frame.

"That's a great idea baby. What type of puppy do you want?" I asked as I placed a small kiss on his cheek.

"A husky!" He practically shouted.

"I guess we're getting a husky," I said.

"Yes! "he yelled before he turned around, jumped into my arms, and kissed me." Thank-you! Thank-you! Thank-you!" He repeated in between kisses.

I chuckled," Of course baby. Anything you want I'll do my best to give it to you. I love you."

He smiled softly, "And I love you," his eyes sparkled with adoration. "And we're gonna name it Finn. This is gonna be so fun Ethan" he giggled again with happiness as he hugged me tighter.
...
I applied more pressure to my razor as memories of a time when I was happy taunted me.
...
"Baby where are taking me?"I asked as Adam lead me to an unknown destination, a blind fold covering my eyes.

"Hush Ethan it's a surprise, "he giggled.

"But I hate surprises," I whined.

"Well you'll love this one I promise, "he replied. I felt a pair of lips kiss my shoulder and smiled. We walked in comfortable silence for a while before we came to a stop. "Okay you can take the blind fold off, "Adam said softly.

I took it off and blinked a few times, not used to the light. "You did all of this for me?" I asked in awe gesturing to the beautiful picnic set up under an oak tree that had lanterns hanging off it.

He nodded, "Of course I did. Sometimes I feel like your the only one buying me things or making me happy. So I thou-"

"Baby you make me the happiest man alive if you so much as smile in my direction," I cut him off. His eyes glistened as he smiled shyly.

"I love you so much Ethan. I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost you, "he said as he pulled me into a passionate kiss.

"I'll always be here for you," I said once we pulled back for air.

"And I'll always be here for you as well I promise, "he replied then gave me a peck on the lips.

He never should have promised.

◆◇◆◇
I'm pretty proud of this one! I might add more to it in the future or maybe a part two but for now I'll leave it as is. Don't forget to vote and/or comment.
-Ambroslynn