#14: "There's Only Room For One Bitch On This Bus"

Sorry it took so long guys!:D Hope you like!

--

About 7 months later.

                I sat –because that's pretty much all I was capable of anymore- in a plush white chair backstage at one of Justin’s concerts. He decided to do another short round before the babies were born, so we were currently in Pete, California. It was warm outside and I assumed it was relatively warm inside, although I was ABSOLUTLEY freezing! I moved the soft blanket tighter around my body and pulled the sleeves to my “Bite Me” hoodie, farther down my arms, snuggling in tight. “Cold?” Pattie laughed, coming to sit on the arm of the chair. “Yeah!” I laughed. “It's normal mama” she smiled. I nodded, smiling too. “You’re getting bigger every time I see you!” Ryan Good yelled walking up. “Thanks” I muttered. Pattie laughed, “He means well.” Ryan nodded and moved off, getting ready to go onstage and join Justin for “Omaha Mall” which was –thank the lord- the last song. “Almost time to get those babies out of you!” Pattie mentioned, patting my stomach. “I think Lucas likes to kick” I laughed. “Justin did too” Pattie sighed. “He still does!” I exclaimed, covering my mouth so that the laughter wouldn’t be too loud. She laughed with me and shook her head. I smiled once more as she patted the top of my head and then left for what I assumed was her bus. I looked silently at a monitor to see what was going on onstage. Justin smiled and waved out at the audience, laughing and living his dream. It was heartwarming. I smiled to myself, completely content, then closed my eyes and drifted into a cozy slumber. I did that a lot now too.

                I woke to lips being pressed to my forehead. My eyes flickered open to see a smiling Justin. His hair was dripping wet, and his eyes were shining. “Did you just get out of the shower?” I mumbled. He nodded and then sat down next to me on the chair. It was a tight fit, but what can I say, HE was still a twig. Mmm, but a twig with VERY nice abs, and a very nice butt. Yeah. Justin started laughing and kissed me on the lips hungrily. Ugh, stupid pregnant whale hormones. Lucas started kicking me in the ribs again, and I winced. Justin parted his lips from mine, “What?!?” I grabbed his hand and moved it over the top of my stomach, underneath the blanket and my shirt. Lucas kicked again and Justin broke into a grin. “I will never get tired of that” he smiled. “Oh trust me you do after awhile” I sighed. “Which one is that?” he asked. “Lucas” I breathed.

                He smiled, “Bad boy Lucas, giving your mommy trouble.” He rubbed his hands in circles on my stomach and I kissed him again. When we broke apart he moved off the chair pulling the blanket off of me at the same time. He then grabbed my hand and pulled me up into a standing position. “When do we get to go home?” I asked. “As soon as we get that bus, were driving to the plane and flying home” he whispered. “Really?” I asked. He nodded wrapping his arm with mine and leading me –slowly, fore I was STILL waddling- out of the room. “You know it's gonna be nice to see my feet again” I laughed. He smiled, bringing my hand to his lips before saying, “You know it's gonna be nice to see the three of them in person.” “I knowww!” I whined. We finally made it out and up into the bus, which was parked in a giant parking garage, so that the fans wouldn’t see me leaving the building. Me and my massive stomach. We climbed up the stairs, me with much effort. After taking off my baggy “Bite Me” hoodie I threw it onto the couch and Justin walked back up to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. Or part way, he could no longer reach the entire way. Ugh. “I love you” he whispered. “I love you too!” I smiled and pecked him on the lips. We broke when we heard clapping. We turned to find Selena standing there, smirking with her camera out. “How cute!” she sneered. “What did you do?” I asked. “Nothing really, just took a picture of you guys, its adorable actually” she answered. “Selena could you delete it please?” Justin asked. “OVER MY DEAD BODY!” she yelled. “That can be arranged” I yelled. She moved forward, “What are you gonna do? You couldn’t catch me if you wanted to slut!” I gasped. “Slut?” I asked. “Obviously you tricked Justin into having sex with you!” she snickered.

                “Shut the hell up Selena, it was a mutual agreement!” Justin said. “Whatever, now the whole world will know!” she laughed. That ticked me off. And YOU NEVER want to make a pregnant lady mad. “Back yourself up Selena” I said. “Or what?” she asked. “THERE IS ONLY ROOM FOR ONE BITCH ON THIS BUS AND THAT’S ME!” I screamed. Justin back up behind me, enjoying the show. Selena swallowed stiffly. “GO AHEAD, TELL THE WORLD I'M PREGNANT” I yelled. “Fine, I will” she smarted. “One thing though, if you decide to do that...” I whispered. She tapped her foot impatiently. I stepped up and got in her face, she didn’t move, but she tilted her head up to avoid my gaze. “I will RUIN you” I whispered. “People may be upset about the pregnancy, but at least I actually LOVE Justin, I didn’t just use him for fame” I said. “They will get over me Selena, when I bring out 3 beautiful children, they will ADORE them…and little Selena Gomez will be FORGOTTEN” I spat. She huffed, “We’ll see.” Then without another word, she left. It was quiet for a few minutes, before Justin came back up to me and wrapped his arms around me again. I laid my head down on his chest and breathed out slowly. “That was impressive” he laughed. “You wanna know what’s more impressive?” I asked. “I'm afraid to say yes” he laughed. I lifted my arm to show Justin the object in my hand. “How on EARTH did you get that?” he asked. I moved my head to examine Selena's camera. “It was easy really, she was starring at the ceiling the whole time” I laughed. “My girl” Justin laughed again, then kissed me on the lips lightly.

*The Next Day*

                “I love this color!” I exclaimed. Justin and I were painting James’ room. One wall was currently being painted cobalt blue, by me. Justin looked over from his place on a latter on the other side of the room. He smiled at me, holding his paint brush. It was his job to paint the rest of the walls a silvery white. I laughed at his expression as he stepped down the rungs and walked over to me. “What?” he asked. “It's just that you got a little something right here” I motioned towards my left cheek. Justin scrubbed his cheek with his free hand. “Get it?” he asked. “No it's right…-I paused to drag my paint covered brush over his left cheek-…there.” He gasped. This made me laugh harder. “Oh, it's war” he snickered. He moved toward me with his brush extended. “This isn’t fair Justin! I can’t run away!” I reasoned, moving my hand in front of me in an ‘I surrender’ motion. He shrugged and pushed the brush against the skin on my arm. This paint fight lasted for another 10 minutes or so, long enough for both of us to be drenched paint. Lucky enough for us, we finished painting the room, including “James Drew Bieber” being painted over a white crib resting against the blue wall. We hugged each other once all the other furniture was in place. “It’s perfect!” I whispered. Justin nodded, and kissed my lips lightly.

                After about the next two days, we had the other two rooms done. Grace’s room was a pale purple and silvery white and Lucas’ was a not completely neon green and silvery white. They each had white cribs up against their colored walls and the furniture was alike in each room. They each had their name painted on the wall, and a closet full of clothes, which was where I was at this very moment. I stood putting little dresses on hangers, then up in the closet. At the same time I was also finishing up packing the bag for the hospital. It had everything except an outfit for Grace. I hung up the last outfit and then stood back and started admiring my work. That's when my heart started pounding and my head spun. I felt warm liquid spill down my legs, followed by an intense pain in my stomach. It hurt worse than anything I’d ever felt in my entire life. “Ahh!” I yelled, wincing and doubling over –as much as possible- in pain. “What?” Justin called, from the other room. I started wobbling out the door way panting. “Justin, the babies are coming!” I yelled. He pealed around the corner and took me by the shoulders, “ARE YOU SERIOUS?” “YES!” I yelled. He smiled, “I’ll grab the bags!” “Make sure you get an outfit for Grace!” I called. Starting my way down the stairs. They were coming; 9 months had finally paid off! Oh, I hope I can trust Justin with picking out an outfit for Grace. Knowing him, it wouldn’t match.