#9: "That One Famous Word"

Im so sorrryyyy! Its been FOREVER! but I love you guys SO much for holding on for ME!

here is the MUCH anticpated chapter! HER ANSWER!!! WOOOO! Anyway...i was on a mission trip with my church for a whole week, and then i had to wait to get my computer back, so here it iss!!!!!

ENJOY!

--

I knew that I wanted too. But the most important question; how was this going to affect his career? He looked up at me patiently, eyes overflowing with love. I caved. This was when I finally got to say that one famous word. “Yes” I whispered. I instantly felt better, more amazing than ever actually. He stood up and connected our lips. Spinning me in circles. The crowd broke into shouts and screams and cheering. He set me back on the ground and slipped the ring onto my finger. He then whipped tears from my cheeks; I hadn’t even realized I was crying. He was crying too though, so it was okay. I looked out into the audience and there were crying girls everywhere. I hugged myself to his chest; I was now the luckiest girl in the world. Justin took my hand and led backstage for the last time tonight. As soon as the metal doors closed behind us, he pushed his lips to mine. This kiss was more powerful and yet it contained pure joy and love more than anything else. I pulled away and we walked down the ramp, hand in hand. As soon as we hit the bottom we were surrounded by defining cheers and clapping.  I laughed as we were surrounded by friends and family, not to mention the crew. I was wrapped in a hug by Pattie and Jeremy, then by Justin’s grandparents. All the while not letting go of his hand. “Let us see the ring!” Ryan shouted. I laughed and flashed it up in the air. That was followed by ‘ohh’s and ahh’s’. I laughed again and was pulled back to Justin’s chest.

                I stood up on my toes and placed my lips to his ear, “Can we tell them yet?” He smiled and nodded. “OKAY EVERYONE!” I yelled. They quieted and looked at us smiling. “Justin and I have more good news to share with everyone” I smiled. Justin laughed, smiling. He was so happy. I sighed and Justin continued, “I'm going to be a daddy!” I laughed and he hugged me again. Gasps were heard around then room and clapping and cheers started up again. His grandma and grandpa started crying, as did Mama Jan and Ryan. I was hugged more, by everyone! Everyone that is, except Scooter. He sulked off in a corner and started playing with his phone. Justin looked in his direction, but was distracted by more questions. I was thankful for that. My hand drifted back to resting on my stomach. I was so ready…but so scared for the rest of my life. Justin moved his hand over mine and squeezed it softly. Everyone else seemed so happy. “YOU GUYS JUST DON'T REALIZE WHAT THIS IS GOING TO DO!” Scooter shouted. The chatter in the room stopped, and all eyes were on him. “What the HELL man?!?” Justin shouted. Scooter glared at him. “DID YOU EVER THINK ABOUT IT JUSTIN?” he spat. I unlaced my fingers from his and started walking towards the bus. Tears were stinging at my eyes. Justin glanced in my direction, deciding it was better for me to have my space before he turned back towards Scooter. Before I left the room I heard another shout from Justin. “TO ANSWER YOU’RE QUESTION, YES I THOUGHT ABOUT THIS…A LOT…AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ACT THIS WAY” he yelled.

                Justin was right. Scooter had no right to act this way. I was so mad and upset, which was weird. I had no idea why I needed Scooters approval so much. I had to admit that if it weren’t for him, I might not have ever met the most amazing thing to ever happen to me. The little boy from Canada might never have step foot in front of me. So in a way, it was to Scooter who I owed my happiness. I ran straight out into the cold night air then stared at the sky. It was bright with stars. The tears pouring from my eyes made it hard to see. The parking lots were empty, so it was quiet. Which was nice. I sniffled and wiped my eyes. I smiled lightly when the familiar feeling of warm arms around my waist encircled my thoughts. “The crew is still taking things down, mom said we could take the car and go somewhere” he whispered. Justin always knew what to do. We walked hand in hand towards the black range rover that they always rented, where ever we went. Justin opened my door before walking over and opening his. He got in silently, but laced his fingers through mine when he got in and started up the car. Taking off, out of the parking lot. It was silent in the car. “Where are we going?” I asked. He looked over at me, with one hand on the wheel. “Doesn't matter to me” he said. I smiled as he looked back towards the road. “I have an idea” he smiled. Turning and starting to drive up a road that led up a side of a mountain. “I heard about this place a few days ago, when I was looking at the history and stuff of Denver” he finished.

                I shook my head. It was just like him to have a plan, even when it wasn’t needed. “You had this planned didn’t you?” I asked. He smiled, “Maybe.” I nodded, “Yeah, I knew it!” We drove in silence for a few more minutes, until the car finally stopped. We were in a gravel parking lot, near the top of a mountain. “I know how much you like the mountains” he whispered. I nodded, placing a kiss on his cheek, “Thank you!” He smiled and led me down a path. Just walking hand in hand like this with him was one of the things I loved the most. “Is Kenny back in the parking lot?” I asked. He looked down at his feet, “You can never be too careful!” I sighed, “Yeah, I know.” We stopped walking and I noticed that we were in an open meadow, with a perfect view of the rest of the mountains and the clear, starry sky. He led me to a blanket spread out on the ground. A picnic basket was holding down one corner, other than that, there was a guitar and then emptiness. I threw off my shoes and let my feet sink into the soft grass. We walked to the blanket and lay down, Justin lay down and I snuggled up close to him, laying my head on his chest.

                One arm was wrapped around my shoulders and the other hand was laced through mine, resting on his chest. We both looked up at the stars. “I love you” he whispered. I smiled, “I love you too.” “Are you excited to be Mrs.Bieber?” he asked. I smiled to myself. “Yes” I whispered. He smiled and unlaced his fingers through mine. He started petting my head. Which was soothing. We laid there for what seemed like hours, and talked about everything. We threw around baby names and Justin was absolutely convinced I was having a girl. I kept reminding him that I might have more than one. He kept reassuring me that it was only one, that multiples didn’t run in the family. Although he knew they ran in mine. It was nice to talk about this like this, like a family. A true couple. Here we didn’t have to worry about saying things the right way, to please the press or fans, we could be ourselves, which happened, but not like this. As we were talking about it, I brought up again the fact that Scooter didn’t approve. “I don't care” Justin huffed. I sat up and looked at him, “That's a load of crap JB.”“What do you mean?” he asked. “I KNOW how much you depend and thrive on others approval!” I whispered, bringing my hand to his cheek and resting it there. “And I do too” I finished. He nodded, slightly. “It broke my heart to see you cry” he said. I smiled, “I know.” He laughed, “That would be one of the reasons I ran to the airport, made a fool out of myself screaming at you so you wouldn’t leave me.” I remembered that. We had this giant fight once, I was flying back to my hometown, and just before I left I started crying. Just like that he forgave me. Why he waited until I had all but boarded the plane was beyond me. None the less it worked and here I am.

                “Either way, it doesn’t matter what he thinks, because in the long run the only thing that matters is what’s in here” Justin smiled, flatting my hand over his heart. I looked down at him, my hair falling around my face. “You’re such a cheese ball!” I laughed. He shrugged, “It's part of my charm.” I smiled and connected our lips. A make out session under the stars. Sounded crazy and childish, but it was sweet. You would understand if you were ever this in love. When we broke apart lay back down next to him. “When are we having this wedding?” I asked. “Whenever you want” he replied. “Well, we either have to do it VERY soon, or after the kid or kids are born” I said. “Why?” he questioned. “Well, one, I want to have a good figure, two, it would be fun to have it or them IN the wedding, three, were young we should wait awhile” I said. “But, what kind of a message would it send if we already had kids BEFORE we got married” I finished. “That we had sex before marriage, which we did” he laughed. I smacked his chest lightly. “Sorry” he replied. I laughed, shrugging. It was true. “Well I'm not sure” I said. He sighed. “I don't care, I just want you to be mine” he said. “I am yours” I said. He smiled, or at least I think he did. “I know, but I want to have that ring on your finger, and mine, as to tell everyone that no one else can ever have you” he said. I shook my head lightly, smiling from ear to ear. The more we talked about it, the better the idea looked. A sudden idea popped into my head. “Justin, me being pregnant had nothing to do with you proposing tonight did it?” I asked. He was silent for a few seconds.

---

MUAHAHAHAH I LEFT YOU WITH ANOTHER CLIFFFFYYYYY!!!!

What was your favorite part?

Are you mad that i waited so long?

Sorry again!

LOVES YOUH!