#20: "Girlfriend, Belieber, Fairy Godmother?"

Here it is!!!!!!!!! Sooner than promised!:D Thank you AGAIN for all of your AMAZING comments! I love you guys so much! And you make my days so many times, over and over agian.! This story is almost over I'm sad to say. It will end at chapter 25! I'm excited to be finished, but sad to see it go......

The next decision is whether or not to write a sequel!!!!!!:D?

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER HAS A LITTLE DRAMA AND GETS A LITTLE STEAMY.!

Much Love and Thanks!

~ Natalie <3

-----

I took a deep breath, a few years ago, I would have never pictured myself in this position. I thumbed through James’ closet, searching for something presentable for him to wear when we showed him to the world. This decision proved to be much more difficult than I thought it would be when I started this process…over an hour ago. My fingers grazed over soft fabric, relishing the feel. My poor little babies would be brought out into the big bad world today, under a giant spotlight with blinking arrows and a bull’s-eye. Given that they were only about two months old, it wasn’t really that important…but still. A mother always worries. “Hey babe, did the jacket for Ellen come back from Scooter yet?” Justin’s voice asked, floating in from the doorway. I looked over my shoulder, “Yeah, it's in the gift bag on the coffee table.” He nodded, stepping into the room, “Having trouble?” I laughed and drug my hands down my face, “You have no idea.” He laughed, pulling me into his chest, the both of us still looking in the direction of the closet. The wonderful rumble that the laughter sent through his chest was almost the death of me. But the way his strong tan arms wrapped around my waist kept me from crumbling, while doing equally as terrible destruction to my will of their own. Damn these post pregnancy hormones.

                “You know, you promised…” Justin started, lowering his lips to my ear. “As far as I'm concerned you have your body back.” I giggled lightly, oh the things he did to me. “Why are you so seductive Justin?” I breathed. He chuckled huskily, “It’s what I do.” I had gotten most of my figure back…with MUCH effort mind you. “Well then, maybe I could worry about this later…” I whispered. Without another word I was up in Justin’s arms, moving down the hallway with speed. I laughed as he all but threw me onto the bed, my body bouncing off the mattress with impact. “Excited?” I laughed. He paused, eyeing me sarcastically, before crawling up onto the bed, looming over me. “This is what teenagers are supposed to be doing at our age…sorry if I want to make up for lost time” he whispered. I shook my head, “You and your notions.” His arms outstretched still hovering over me, I took hold of the hem of his black v neck. My fingers teased his skin, not daring to inch his shirt from its position. He groaned, lowering his head to brush his nose up the side of my neck, staying in the crook. “You really don't understand how hard it's been to give you space” I breathed. His teeth nipped at the skin on my collar bone. I guess he just didn’t want to talk anymore. I didn’t really mind. I lifted his shirt off over his head, exposing the chest I loved so much. He wasted no time removing the rest of our clothes, relishing the feel of exposing every inch of my skin. As his lips explored I smiled, I loved this boy. His lips reached mine again, kissing me in a way I knew would make them swell later. His kisses were fierce and I knew he had lost touch with reality. I grabbed his face, bring his eyes to mine, breaking the kiss. They were a deep caramel, burning with lust. I longed just for his smile, the soft touch of his eyes. I longed for love with MY Justin. “Baby?” I asked. Nothing. “Jay?” He pecked my lips. “Justin?” His eyes blinked, softening. I smiled, pecking his lips. “I love you, Justin” I whispered. The soft features returned, and my favorite smile appeared. “I love you too, Saphire.”

                Eventually I had accomplished my original goal. James and Lucas had been dressed in little black jeans, with red baby hoodies that read “Bieber” across the back in black letters, and little white socks. They obviously couldn’t sit upright yet, but they laid there smiling and cooing. Grace lay next to them in red jeans and a black baby hoodie that read “Bieber” across the back in red letters. Oh, and of course little white socks. I stood next to the changing table, packing diapers, a few toys, binkies, bottles, and formula, wipes…well you get the point. This is when Justin walked into the room with all three of the car seats. “Do I get to put them in this time?” he asked. I bit my lip, it wasn’t that I didn’t trust him, I just never wanted anything to go wrong. You know the saying, ‘if you want something done right…do it yourself.’ But his eyes were pleading…and sparkling, and then he decided to bat those eyelashes. “Of course you do” I smiled. He beamed, it was his first real job as dad. I sat gingerly in the rocking chair and watched as he meticulously arranged the buckles and seats. He reached for Lucas first, moving to his car seat and gently tucking him in. He buckled him safely in, before repeating the process twice more. I stepped over him, smiling. “Nice job dad!” I smiled. He laughed and played with Lucas’ fingers. He was proud of himself…he just didn’t want to say so. “It’s time for us to get ready now…shall we?” I ask, lifting up a car seat while Justin took the other two. Together we walked into our room, set them down on the bed and then turned to face the closet. “I can help you again if you want…” Justin winked. I shook my head laughing, “No thanks.”