#19: "What Can I Say? I'm Fertile!"

Okay. I know I apologize allllllllllllllllllllll the time. But I really AM sorry it always takes me so long. You must have lost faith in me.... :( I would appreciate (as I always do!) your incouraging words and sometimes it wouldnt help to comment something other than, "POST SOON" which does motivate me..but also dosnt help me in the direction of what you would all want to see happen to Justin and Saphire, or the children. What I guess I'm trying to say is... Thank you so much for sticking with me, keep holding on, and lastly share your opinions with me...because I value them ever so much

Much love and thanks, 

Nat. 

Enjoy my loves~!

--

Pushing a cart through the nearest supermarket, Justin and I had been stocking up on the essentials for the house. We were really running low on the basics, like trash bags. You wouldn’t even want to know how many dirty diapers filled up the trash bags as fast as they did. “Shit!” I cursed. Justin stopped pushing the cart, “What?” “We CANT forget diapers” I said. “Why can’t we just have mom get them?” he asked. “Because we’re here, we might as well” I replied. He nodded, “It's not like anyone has made a big deal about us being here.” Just then we turned a corner and bumped into an un-suspecting younger girl. She backed up mumbling an apology, before looking up and freezing completely. The glass bottle she held in her hand went tumbling through her fingers, crashing to the floor as she opened her mouth and started screaming. People started gathering, seeing what all the commotion was about and we had little time to get away. It wouldn’t normally be a big deal, it's just that people hadn’t really seen Justin in weeks and they all had questions. We didn’t want people to get things figured out, until we had time to tell them ourselves. We walked calmly, getting the rest of our things out of the house section before moving more quickly around a corner towards the check out. “What about diapers?” Justin stopped. I cursed again. Just then a familiar head of black hair walked out from the isle across the way. I waited until she turned to reveal an electric blue dip dye, before I turned our cart around and headed in her direction. “Riya? Rae is that you?” I called out, getting closer. Her tall, lean frame turned slowly, unsure.

                When her black eyes rested on my face, she broke out in a breathtaking grin that confirmed the fact that she remembered me! “SAPHIRE!” she yelled. I broke from the cart and came to engulf her in a hug. When we broke apart I smiled, “How are you?” “There is SO much to tell!” she exclaimed. Justin came up to me with the cart and smiled, “Rae!” “Hey Justin!” she smiled. “So spill!” I smiled. “Well…”she started, then stuck out her left hand, shoving a giant rock of an engagement ring in my face. “JESUS!” I smiled. Zayn came around the corner holding a baby girl. She seemed to be a few months old, and had beautiful raven locks and caramel eyes. She beamed when she saw Rae and a dimple emerged when she did so, it was then that I knew. “You had a baby?” I asked. “Yeah, about 6 months ago, her name is Noor.” Zayn came up, “Saphire! Justin!” “Hey man!” Justin smiled. “She’s beautiful!” I smiled. “Thank you” Zayn smiled. “But you’re not married?” I asked. She shook her head no. “And how did your fans take it?” Justin asked. “They were fine, once we explained that there was only time keeping us from getting married anyway. They fell in love with her just as fast as we did” Zayn laughed. Rae eyed me, “Why?” I looked at Justin, then back to her. Something in her eyes clicked, “No!” “Yes!” I laughed. I brought my left hand to her face, where she let out a squeal. “It’s so SPARKLY!” Justin laughed. “So you?” she asked. “I can’t tell you now, if you come over later?” I suggested. “Totally! You live in the area?” she asked. “Yes! You?” I replied. “Around the corner!” she smiled.  Life couldn’t get any better. “Listen, no one knows…so I have a favor to ask you guys” I said. They nodded. “Anything for my best friend” Rae nodded. Zayn smiled down at her, and switched the arms he held Noor in. “Can you get new born diapers? A lot of them? And anything else you would get for Noor? Times three?” I asked.