#6: "The Perfect Two"

Here it is, hope you like! I really do love how simply effortless the relationship between them is..and i hope you do too!

ENJOY~ Fan, Vote & Comment please!

--

I walked up to the metal door separating me from the stage. “ARE YOU READY FOR A SPECIAL TREAT?” Ryan screamed. The 40 or so fans screamed. The DJ hit the button for “Ur a Jerk” to play. The fans screamed and Justin must’ve started dancing. The doors opened and I ran out, signaling for the fans to keep me a secret. I started to Jerk (you didn’t know I could dance did you?) and the fans screamed even louder. My hair was more dry now, as it started to whack me in the face. It was as effortless as his was. “Looks like you got some competition JB” Ryan said. He stooped and looked back at me, and then he smiled. The song stopped and I finished with flare. The fans screamed as I walked up to stand next to Justin. “I don't think it's much of a competition Ryan.”  The fans oohed and Ryan laughed over the mic. “How about we Dougie and let the fans decide?” Justin suggested. I nodded, “It's up to you how you want to loose.” He shook his head then turned to Ryan who started the song. I let him go first, and faked a yawn as he started. The girls all screamed, when he finished, passing it on to me. I nodded  and started, doing relatively the same thing, with more of a sexual flare, then ending it in a front flip bringing me right up to his face, hair flying.

He blinked at our sudden close proximity, then recovered from his shock and smiled, quickly placing a kiss on my lips. “Okayyyy!” Ryan shouted, walking up with the mic. “Now we need you! Who won?” he asked. He held his hand over Justin’s head, “Was it Justin BIIIIEEEEBBBBEEERRRRRR?” he yelled. They screamed. “Or was it Saphire KINNNCCAAAAIIIIDDDDDD!?” he yelled holding a hand over my head. There was an all out riot down in the crowd. They started chanting my name, I smirked over at Justin as Ryan grabbed my hand and held it high in the air. “We have a winner!” Justin shrugged and bowed in my direction. I laughed and went over to hug him. I sat on one of the platforms as he continued to do his thing…every once and awhile looking back at me, or sitting next to me while he sang. 

                 When he finished singing, it was near the end, he had time for a song and some questions. “So, it's time for questions for me or my lady here” Justin said. He pulled me up to where the fans were and we waited for the crowd to settle down and hands were raised. He picked one, “Yea, you in the red.” “How come your never on twitter anymore!?” she yelled. He looked down, pulling out his phone. “It's only been 4 hours since my last tweet” he laughed. She shrugged and he moved on to another question. “This one is for Saphire” the girl said. Justin handed me the mic, “Okay” I smiled. “Whats your favorite thing about Justin?” she asked. I smiled, lacing my fingers through his, “Uhh, well, id be hard to pick just one thing” I said. “If it was anything, id say that he never fails in making people happy…especially me.” An awww resounded through the crowd and Justin smiled. “But if your talking just me…and like physical favorite thing…” I stared- “Id have to say his undeniable swag.” They all laughed at this. We ended up answering a lot more questions..some funny and random…some well thought out and hard to avoid the truth. “So…I think we have enough time for one more song!” Justin said. The fans cheered.

                “And I think it only right if Saphire sings it” he finished. My eyes went wide, “No way Bieber, your dragging me onstage with you tonight.” “Pllleaasseeeee babe?” he asked. I looked out to the crowd, “What do you say?” “DO IT!” one person screamed.The an uproar of shouts followed. I nodded, “Okay, okay, I’ll do it.” They screamed and I ran over to Ryan. “What do you have for me?” I asked. “A guitar?” he asked. I laughed, “Okay then.” Ryan handed me Justin’s acoustic guitar and I walked over to sit on the edge of the stage, dangling my feet over the side.  I smiled lightly, before strumming the first chords to Auburn’s “Perfect Two”. I smiled, “You can be the peanut butter to my jelly.” I let the music flow through me. People called in time to the music. “Don't know if I could ever be, without you because boy you complete me” I sang. I glanced behind me, to see Justin dancing the waltz with Ryan. I chuckled alittle in the song, but turned back to the crowd as I continued.

                “You take the both of us, of us, and we’re the perfect two” I smiled. I kept strumming, “Okay, who knows this song?” I asked. A few hands raised, so I picked a girl closest to me. “Come on up and sing with me?” I asked. She screamed with excitement. When she hopped up and sat next to me, she was handed a mic and I ended my guitar solo, which was actually in the song. The next part came up and we sang together. She actually wasn’t that bad. Just nervous. Which was expected. She sang the rest of the song. When I finished playing the last few chords the group of fans burst into applause. We stood up and I handed Ryan the guitar, then I hugged a smiling and crying fan. She thanked me over and over for letting her sing with me. Justin then came over and she hugged him, crying even harder. I moved to the crowd again, “Thanks again guys.” They yelled and things were stuck up into the air, which I signed gladly with a purple sharpie located in my back pocket. After Justin came back, he started signing things too. 

                I waved goodbye and walked off stage. I was tired, lets face it. There were two hours before Justin went on and I wanted to take a nap. You might be laughing at me, because honestly I didn’t do much today, but I was still pooped. I went backstage and back into Justin’s dressing room. Flicking the lights off when I walked through the door and plopped myself down onto the fluffy white couch. I sat up, realizing that I should put my Belieber pants on. After I did that, and got comfortable back on the couch, I closed my eyes and relaxed. Only minutes had passed when I felt a pressure on my forhead. I opened my eyes to see Justin pulling his lips away. I smiled and he crawled up onto the couch with me, slipping off his shoes. Being pushed up against the back of the couch, I rested my head on Justin’s chest. Being him, he took up most of the room on the couch by laying flat on his back…it didn’t matter much to me though. He was comfy. “How long can you stay before you have to start getting ready?” I asked. He sighed sleepily, “I have about 45 minutes, I told Mama J to come and get me.” I nodded again, bringing my hand up to rest on his chest. I could feel his heart beating steadily under my fingertips. He placed his hand over mine, and suddenly his breathing became more even. Wow, he must be more tired than I was. I sighed happily before drifting into a peaceful sleep with him.

--

I know it seems like they sleep ALOT but honestly you would be tired after the day they've had too! XD aha.

What was your favorite part?

Do you think Scooter will ever get over his ideas about this?

How will the rest of the team react?

Let me knoowwww..loves youh! <3