#10: "Headcount?"

Here it is!!! Sorry it took so long to happen, i know that i got on a roll with Fan Enemy #1. sooooo.

FYI im starting school soon, so look for chapters fewer and farther in between. But they will continue! PROMISE!

ENJOY~!

--

                My heart sunk a little bit. “You want the truth?” he asked. “No, please lie to me” I laughed nervously. I sat up and looked down at him. He sat up, “You okay?” “I want to know! I mean honestly would you of wanted to marry me even if I wasn’t pregnant?” I asked. He grabbed my shoulders and looked me in the eyes, “Why on Earth would you think that?” “Well, it came out of nowhere” I stated. He pulled me up onto my feet and wrapped his arms around my waist. “If you must know, we were going to come here anyway tonight” he whispered. “Here?” I ask. “Yes, I was going to propose here! Under the stars all by ourselves” he smiled. I beamed too, but had more questions, “Then why did you do it onstage?” “I wanted the world to know how much I loved you, and plus, everyone will react better if were engaged and your pregnant” he said. I nodded, he was right. “I don't know” I said. “Honestly Saphire, do you think I could of set this up and bought the ring today without you knowing at all?” he asked. I thought about this for a second, “No, I suppose not.” “Are you still upset with me?” he asked. He stuck out his lip in a pouting motion. “I wasn’t upset with you, but no, I'm fine” I smiled lightly. “Good, I love you” he whispered, placing his forehead against mine. “I love you too” I smiled, placing my lips on his. He kissed me back lightly and then broke it, lacing his fingers through mine and leading me back down the path towards the car. How lucky was I? Justin Bieber, my fiancée, my world, all mine.  

                We emerged from the trees and were swarmed by paparazzi. They were clicking their camera feverishly. Screaming and pushing at us, all to get a good picture of the new couple. I threw my other hand up to shield my eyes and tightened my grip on Justin’s hand. He pulled me through the crowd, “WATCH OUT!” He was getting frustrated. He opened my door for me and then slammed it, walking around to his side and jumping in. “Where in the hell is Kenny?” I asked. “I told him to leave because we wernt having any problems” Justin said. I looked straight ahead, trying not to be blinded by the flashes still pouring into the Range Rover. As Justin started the car and drove away, the paparazzi got farther and farther behind. When we arrived back to the bus, Pattie was waiting for us inside. We sat at the bar part of the kitchen counter. She set a laptop down in front of us a smiled. “What are you up too?” I asked. “You two are buying a house in Atlanta, and furnishing the rooms, not now, you can just look, but after the ultrasound next week” she said. My mouth dropped open, “What?” “Well now that you guys are engaged and expecting, I figured you should live together and be a happy family” she smiled. Tears were welling up in the corner of her eyes. “Aww Pattie!” I cooed, standing up and hugging her. “My baby is having a baby and growing up and your all leaving me!” she cried. “Were not yet!” Justin smiled.

**One Week Later- Appointment Day**

                I made my way out of bed early this morning. Pushing myself up and walking to the closet. I glanced back at the sleep Justin, sprawled out with the covers covering only his legs. I laughed lightly at his purple boxers with the smiley faces on them. Turning back to the closet I picked out a pair of sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt. You know, the ones that were in style. I wore mostly oversized shirts and a lot of hoodies now, as although my baby bump was still ‘small’ it was really noticible now. I pulled up the fabric covering my stomach and placed a cold hand over the bulge. It's was comfortably warm. “Big day” Justin whispered, walking up behind me. I jumped slightly, but smiled in return. “You don't have to get up yet you know” I said. “I know, but we might as well do some online shopping or something” he shrugged. I nodded and left for the bathroom to change. “I don't know why you change in there” Justin laughed, as I exited. “Habit” I said. We walked down the stairs –as we were back in Atlanta for the time being, just a small break from tour, and Ryan and Chaz were meeting up with us for the next half- and found a cozy spot on the couch. He pulled  a laptop onto his lap and opened a search bar.

                “So when is our appointment?” he asked. “Eight” I replied. He nodded, seeing as it was only 6:30. “We need to leave at 7:30” I reminded him. “Yupp” he smiled, popping the P. After getting to a good website for houses in the area we started looking. Justin seemed as if he wanted to go big. Like HUGE house. “How many rooms?” he asked. I shrugged, “Are we going to get a room for each baby if we have more than one?” He looked over at me, “Well…I think we should keep them, if there is a them…I still think it's only one…together, and then have separate rooms when they get older.” I laughed, “Still convinced it's only one?” “Yeah” he smiled. I shook my head. “Well then just look for now” I said. He turned back to the computer and kept clicking on houses. He stopped on one with 5 bedrooms, 2 stories an outdoor pool, a huge yard, a 4 car garage and more. “I like this one” he said. I laughed, “Justin, it's HUGE!” “So” he pouted. “I'm the one cleaning it” I smiled. “We could get a cleaning crew” he suggested. I sighed, it would be nice to not have to clean constantly, especially with a little one/ones running around. “I’ll think about it” I said. He smiled and kissed my cheek then kept looking.

                An hour later we were in the car on our way to the doctors with Pattie along for the ride. Actually she was such a big help in this whole thing, I can’t imagine her NOT coming.  Justin tapped his fingers nervously on the divider in the front seat. I reached through the gap –as I was sitting in back- and pushed my hand down ontop of his to lay his fingers flat. “Why are you so nervous?” I asked. “Well, this is BIG, it's your first appointment and I mean…it's all becoming so real, I'm gonna be a dad” he whispered. Pattie smiled, keeping her eyes on the road. He looked back at me, sunglasses covering his eyes. “If anything I should be the one nervous” I laughed. “And for some reason, your not, I mean you’re a wreck when I'm sick and plead to go onstage, but now?” he said, rambling on. “Everything is going to be fine!” I smiled. He smiled weakly, and went back to looking ahead, being that we were now pulling into the parking lot. I took my hand from his and unbuckled myself. The car came to a complete stop and we all got out and started walking to the front door. Justin and I kept our heads down, trying to avoid the eyes of the people around us. Once we were safely inside the door, which took a few seconds because we had to knock. The doctor’s office wasn’t technically open yet, we got in early due to Justin being who he was, and Pattie being so awesome. That and ALL the people working there were sworn to secrecy. We stood in a large waiting area, with chairs and a few plants.

                Seconds after Pattie checked all of our medical insurance with the people in the front, a doctor in a long white coat stepped through a side door and called for us. “Bieber” she said. We looked over at her. “I guess that's us” I said. “Will be soon enough” he smiled. I smiled back at him before we shoot up and started following the doctor into the back. She started rambling on about how it was an honor for her to be my doctor and that her kids LOVED Justin. She went on and on, I mean this woman diffidently had a set of lungs. But it was okay, she was really nice. When we finally made it to a large examination room with lots of equipment, I stopped, okay now I was nervous. Justin gave me a comforting smile and I hopped up on the table. The doctor sat down on a stool and started putting on gloves. “Okay, so this is going to be kinda cold” she smiled. I nodded and she pulled up my shirt, just below my chest. Then she showed me a tube of blueish clear liquid. As she squirted it in a squiggly pattern and smoothed it out with a metal cylinder attached to a monitor that faced her. Justin stood beside me smiling, starring at my face and nothing else. This was a big moment, for both of us. “Today we wont be doing much, just checking to see if everything is going okay, ill give you guys some advice, maybe a meal plan” she smiled. “When will we know the gender?” I asked. “Well, if you choose to be told, it's normally between 18 to 26 weeks…sometimes we can tell as soon as 12 though” she said. Justin smiled at this and looked at the doctor, who was still staring at the screen. “Well, everything looks good here, are you guys ready to see?” she asked. We both nodded and she turned the screen towards us. I smiled in wonder and Justin tried blinking back his tears, to no avail. He was beaming, although the image was scratchy and black and white, it was still shocking to see that it was inside of me. “Are we ready to start the head count?” she asked. Justin’s eyes popped open, “Headcount?”

--

Loovvvveee this chapter!:D

DO you?

What was your fav part?

Let me knowwww!