#12: "Then Go To Bed Boo"

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY it took so long guys! Ive just been SUPER busy with my school work and such. I really appreciate you guys sticking in with me! 

Sorry this one might be alittle boring!

Enjoy~!

--

I walked back downstairs and into the kitchen. Pattie looked up at me smiling, “Congrats!” I tilted my head slightly, “Huh?” “They accepted you offer” she smiled. I fist pumped, laughing. “What’s all the fist pumping for?” Ryan asked, Chaz and Justin following him down the stairs.  “Our offer on the house was accepted” I screamed. “You put an offer on the house?” he asked. “Yeah?” I said, concerned that he would be upset that I did it without him. “Smart girl” he smiled. I sighed out as he came to wrap his arms around me in a tight hug. “You can be all crazy if you really want, you don't have to act all mature for me you know, as long as you don't pass out on me again” I laughed. He let go of me, shot me a sideways glance before going haywire. “WE JUST BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!! AND I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!” he yelled, throwing his hands into the air and vaulting himself over the couch. When he popped back up on the other side, he had a giant smile. He ran again back over to Ryan and latched onto his shoulders, shaking them violently, “DO YOU REALIZE WHAT THIS MEANS!?” Ryan staggered trying to keep his balance while his head was being thrashed about. “WHAT MAN!?” he yelled. Justin stopped, completely calm, and said, “We need to go furniture shopping.” I laughed uncontrollably, as did everyone else in the room. “Can we go now?” Chaz asked. I looked over at him, and then to Ryan, Justin and finally Pattie, who nodded. “I suppose so!” I squealed. Furniture shopping, with my fiancé, the father of my child…and the rest of the family? Oh well, I don't think like could get any much better. But I have been wrong before.

“We should probably go see the house first” I suggested. “Well can Ryan and I stay here, were on a tough spot in the game” Chaz said. I looked over at Pattie, she smiled, “I have stuff to do as well, but here’s the number for the person who sold the house, I think you should call her and then take a look around.” She handed me a piece of paper and looked over at Justin, “Well?” “Let’s go” he smiled. He took my hand, and then led me outside. “Bye” they shouted. “BYE!” I replied, waving over my shoulder. We hopped into the car and I dialed up the sales person as I gave Justin the sheet that included the directions. “Hello?” I voice asked. “Yes, is this Shirley Caldwell?” I asked. “It is, this must be Saphire?” she asked. I smiled to myself, oh how I loved Pattie. “Yes” I replied. “I suppose you want to know about the house?” she asked. “Please!” I said. I put the phone on the arm rest between us, on speaker, and re-laced my fingers through his. “There’s no furniture inside the house, but the pool stuff and area has all its furnishings. Everything else is pretty much self explanatory, the keys in the mailbox” she said. “Thank you so much!” I beamed. “And thank you” she said, then the line went dead. I pocketed my phone again and looked over at Justin, “I'm excited.” He smiled in my direction, but kept his eyes on the road, “Me too.” Short minutes later, we arrived at a gated pathway. It led steadily up and over a hill. I looked around, Pattie hadn’t exaggerated. Farther off, a few blocks away, there were all the amenities of the town. There was a mall, a school, a store and more.

                But the house was far enough away and seemingly up on a hill, so that it was secluded in its own special way. I stepped to the mailbox and pulled out a key and a note. “This gate is under constant surveillance, if you wish to steal the key, keep in mind your also stealing your future. If you wish to gain access to the estate, push the button by the gate to call” I read. Justin arched his eyebrows. “Estate? Constant surveillance?” he asked. “You’re the one that picked it out!” I laughed. “Well the picture only showed the house and it said nothing about a gate!” he said. I shrugged and stepped forward, towing him behind me. I jammed my finger on the button of an intercom system as I looked up at the gate. It, ironically, had a big B on it. “B for Bieber!” I laughed pointing. Justin smiled. “Welcome Miss Kincaid, Mr. Bieber” a voice buzzed. So they were expecting us. “Hello..uhh…” Justin began.  “Call me Williams sir” the man said. “Call me Justin” he replied. “Sorry sir, against policy” Williams answered. “Can we leave the car here?, I’d like to walk up the drive” I asked. “Certainly ma’am, I come for your car and bring it around, hand me your keys when you get here” he said. “Thank you” I replied. “Your welcome Miss, and if I may be the first to say, welcome home” he said. With that the intercom died and then a quiet buzzing was heard and the gates slowly parted and swung open in front of us. I linked my fingers with Justin’s again, and together we walked up the slight incline. “You know, the gate will be nice if we ever decide to have pets, and then the children can play in the yard” Justin mentioned. My heart lightened at how easily he mentioned, our children.