#3: "Why Dont I Have A Pair Of These?"

CONGRATS: You guys got a LONG chapter today.! So, like i said before i was originally writing this for myself, so its going to stop in weird places and pick up right after that in the next chapter, until i run out of the stuff ive already written:)

Anyway, heres chapter 3, ENJOY~ please comment, fan & vote!

-

We walked out of the bedroom and to the front of the bus. I walked down the steps and as soon as I stepped foot on the concrete, I was crushed in a hug by Jeremy. “Hey now, don't squeeze too hard!” Pattie laughed. “I don't care!” he smiled and let me go, grabbing on to my arms. “You just made me the happiest man on earth!” he said, then glanced behind me letting go of my arms. “Or maybe the second happiest” he said, and brought Justin –who as standing behind me- into a vast hug. I walked over to Pattie, who was observing the whole thing. “Thank you” I said. She nodded and brought me into her arms, “I'm glad it's you, and so is he.” She let me go and I turned to face the boys, who were in an animated discussion. “I'm glad you’re not mad” I admitted. “Well, I was disappointed, but you two are in love, so it was to be expected” she smiled. “At least Jeremy was here when we found out, so he didn’t feel bad or left out or anything” I said. She nodded and we went silent watching the boys.

                It looked as though Jeremy were crying, which wouldn’t surprise me. Justin smiled and it warmed my heart. Every inch of his face, radiated happiness, which made feel good, but I couldn’t hide that twinge of pure terror at what lie ahead. I watched them laugh, and Jeremy patted Justin’s back proudly. I looked around at my surroundings, the mountains were breathtaking, and the gas station was absolutely huge! I turned back to look at Pattie, Jeremy and Justin all talking, so I walked over to join them. Justin grinned as he saw me coming and laced his fingers through mine and wrapped his other arm around my waist, plopping his head down on my shoulder. I smiled and looked at Pattie and Jeremy. “You guys have GOT to be the most adorable thing I’ve ever seen” Jeremy said. I laughed and he continued, “Although I'm disappointed, I got over that fast, id have to say that I'm really glad that it's you and not someone else.” “That means a lot to me” I said. He nodded and looked over at Pattie, “I'd have to say that you raised him well.” She smiled and looked at us, a tear slipping from her left eye. “You helped” she sniffled. He laughed, “I guess.” She laughed at herself, “Look at me, you’ve got me tearing up, alright you guys go get something from the gas station if you want and then get back on the bus!” She handed Justin a bill and left, dragging Jeremy behind her.

                Justin unwrapped his arm, but kept our fingers intertwined and pulled me in to the gas station. “Man this thing is like a mini mall!” he said. I laughed and nodded, “What do you want to get?” I asked. He shrugged, “Don't matter to me!” We went down the aisle directly in front of us; there were hundreds of different things. I picked up a pair of PJ pants that had ‘Belieber’ across the butt all the writing was purple and the pants black, titles of his songs covered every other open space on the garment. I shoved them in his face, “WHY DON'T I HAVE A PAIR OF THESE!?” He laughed and said, “Like I know EVERYTHING that has my name on it!” “Well I'm getting them” I said. He smiled, “Don't you get enough of me already?” “Nope” I said popping the P. We continued walking down the aisles. We ended up getting a lot of different things including a card game, a box of pop tarts, etc. We got yelled at when Justin chased me down an aisle after I suggested we get the Justin Bieber doll.

                After we paid, which was a lot harder than it sounded considering the guy at the cash register had a very thick accent and kept saying “You Beeeebbbeeaaa, you Beeebbeeaaa!” we walked out of the gas station. Pattie and Jeremy were standing talking to the bus driver, when they spotted us and smiled, stepping up inside their bus. “I guess it's time to go” Justin said. I turned my head to the side, and caught a group of girls all about 14 staring at us pointing. “Not for you” I said jerking my head in their direction. Justin looked over and smiled at them, waving them to come over. We walked towards the bus and stopped. “I'm going to put the stuff on the bus, come on in when you’re done” I said. He nodded handing me the bags he was carrying and I hopped up the stairs. I put the bags on the breakfast bar in the kitchen when I heard footsteps. Justin’s head popped out from the stair well. “You done already?” I asked. He shook his head smiling, “They want to see you too.” I pointed a finger at my chest, “Me?” He nodded again, so I shrugged and walked down the stairs and out of the bus.

                I hit the pavement and smiled, “Hey girls!” “Hey Saphire!” they cheered. “What can I do for you?” I smiled again. “Well we wanted to know if we could get your autograph” one piped up. And then another one said, “And maybe some pictures with you and Justin?” I nodded, “Sure thing.” I took a sharpie and signed my name next to Justin’s on one girl’s phone, another ones I-Pod and then a T-Shirt. Now don't get me wrong, I'm used to getting some attention from fans, but I don't often get asked to sign anything. I'm also in a lot of picture with him, but they’re taken by paparazzi or a fan, not WITH them. One of the girls' moms rushed over with a digital camera and smiled, “Hello.” I waved, and Justin shook her hand. We posed for a few pictures with the girls in between Justin and I. Then each girl one by one, then each girl with only Justin. When the pictures were over I walked over to Justin and smiled, taking his hand. Or I thought the pictures were over. “Kiss her!” the mom said, pointing the picture. “Please?” one of the girls added. I laughed, along with Justin and he planted a kiss on my cheek. A flash went off and the mom said, “Good enough.” “Well we have to get going, are you going to the concert tonight?” Justin said. They girls frowned slightly, the mom stepped up to comfort them, “No Mr.Bieber, you sold out your show in 3 minutes and my daughter and her friends weren’t far enough up in line to get tickets.” This was my favorite part of what Justin was all about, his ability to make people happy.

                Why do I say that? Because the next thing you no he smiles over at me and nods toward the bus. I take the hit and walk up into it, finding the extra tickets we had laying on the counter. I grabbed four front row seats and walked out of the bus. I stepped up and smiled, “Well Mr.Bieber and I just might have some extra tickets if you’d like to come tonight?” The girls let out a scream, and took the tickets from my hand. We were both swarmed with hugs and thank you’s. It was the best feeling in the world to be honest. “Saphire you are the COOLEST girlfriend Justin’s ever had!” one girl yelled. They all nodded their heads in agreement. I smiled, “Thank you!” They all hugged us one more time and walked away.

--

Sigh, they're SO in love. Which is another reason i just LOVE this story. Dont worry your little hearts out though, DRAMA IS COMING!:)

What was your favorite part?

Do YOU want a Bieber isle at YOUR truckstop?

aha Let me knoww! <3