A Cold Thirst

(WOW ALMOST 10,000 VOTES, THANKYOU SO MUCH GUYS, I'M WELL PLEASED. TY FOR VOTING, LIKING ETC...........HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. HAPPY READING GIZINKS XX)

P O V Ruby:-

Damn I was so cold, I snuggled up next to Kade, his arms wrapped firmly around my arms, trying to keep the warmth between us. He shivered violently, and I knew he was feeling the cold as much as me.

It didn't help either that we were soaked to the skin, our clothes sticking to us like wet leaves on a window pane.

I sighed, then trembled, joining in with Kades shivering body, the wind from the tail end of the tornado whipped viciously around us, even though we were right at the back of the cave, at least five feet away from the entrance.

“I.....It's s....so c....cold,” I stuttered, looking at Kade's handsome face, his skin pale, his lips a dark blue. If only there was something I could do I thought miserably, wrapping my arms tighter around his waist and spreading my fingers out so they stretched across his lower back.

I began to rub my hands against his back, enjoying the warmth it caused against my frozen, numb fingers, and lowered my head deeper into his chest.

“I....It is,” Kade stuttered back, his teeth chattering together noisily. “Y.....you f....feel frozen.”

I was frozen, I had never been so cold in my whole life, and all I wanted to do was cry, but I bit back my tears angrily, a sob catching lightly in my throat.

No way was I going to give in, we had been through so much already, so much more than feeling so miserably cold.

I sighed deeply, my breath warming my face as it bounced off Kades chest and moved between us.

“That feels good,” Kade moaned throatily. “Do it again,” I let my breath out again against Kades chest, and this time he trembled with desire, and not with cold.

I began to kiss him softly, little fluttery kisses across his neck, then down onto his collar bone, and finally across his chest, feeling the pectoral muscles of his chest flex deliciously under my lips. I groaned loudly, the fire of passion already starting to warm my body, my nerve endings tingling, and wanting more. Gradually I made my way down his lean, hard stomach, my lips lingering, my tongue trailing down towards the top of his trousers.

Kade moaned loudly, resting his back against the wall of the cave, his body shuddering with delight, the cold now forgotten about, as he grasped my head in his hands and began to push my head lower.

A small smile spread across my lips as I undid the zipper on his trousers, and thought to myself what a wonderful way to warm up.

Kade:-

“Oh my God Ruby,” I groaned. My body was ablaze with warmth, and I could see Ruby's was too, as her face was flushed a glowing pink.

She lay nestled in my arms, my back pressed against the cold gritty wall, but I didn't feel the cold, all I felt was a wonderful heat that coursed through my body from our previous lovemaking.

I sighed deeply, smiling down at this beautiful woman in my arms, kissing her softly on the top of her head, then moved a stray strand of hair out of her face and tucked it neatly behind her ear.