Angry Fever

(SORRY NOT SUCH A LONG CHAPTER THIS TIME, BUT HOPEFULLY JUST AS GOOD, PLEASE VOTE, LIKE, TWEET OR COMMENT, OR WHATEVER IT IS YOU DO.  WILL MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER MUCH LONGER. THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO FREESPIRIT100 FOR HER CONTINUED SUPPORT THANKYOU :) HOPE YOU ENJOY IT. )

P O V Ruby :-

I lay next to Kade, on our bed in the tree's, listening to his soft snoring. He had fallen asleep as soon as he had laid down, which amazed me, as although I was totally exhausted, I was wide awake.

It probably had something to do with the burning desire that coursed through my body as we lay side by side.

Kades arm was touching my side, his hand resting against my thigh. I drew my breath in sharply as a shiver ran down my spine, his touch waking every nerve in my body.

I moved slightly, trying to get his arm to move, but there wasn't enough room. Sighing deeply I remained where I was, listening to his gentle breathing and trying not to think what his touch was doing to me.

It was bad enough being shipwrecked on a dessert Island, but to be shipwrecked alone with a totally gorgeous young man was beyond reasoning. I had, had it with men, Luke had put paid to that. I couldn't trust anyone of the opposite sex any more, and as far as I was concerned all men were the same. Especially the very attractive ones.

I ground my teeth angrily at the thought of Luke, then turned over onto my side, eventually ridding Kades arm from me.

“Much better,” I whispered softly to myself.

Kade stirred, then rolled on his side, throwing his arm around my waist. I could feel his warm breath across the back of my neck, and my spine tingled with desire.

“Dammit” I growled under my breath.

What was it with Kade that made me feel this way? And why did my body seem to have this effect every time he got close to me?

I thought back to earlier in the day, when Kade pulled his shirt up over his head, and shivered. His rippling biceps had flexed awesomely, as his six pack came into view. I had gasped out loudly, turning away quickly as he began to run towards me and the water.

I know I was blushing, I could feel it, and the last thing I wanted to do was make my arousal known to him.

And then there was the fire-making.

I had sat in awe as his bare chest stared back at me, his muscles rippling under his skin as he moved the stick with such ease and skill.

I had to really hold back from grabbing his arms and feeling the muscles flex underneath my hands, as he continued his constant rubbing of the two sticks.

Instead I busied myself, collecting more dried grass, until I saw the sweat dripping from his brow. Hastily running over to the water, I ripped a piece of material from my night gown and doused it with cold water.

Going back to him I wiped his face.

A shudder ran through him as the cloth touched his forehead, which left me wondering if it was from my touch, or from the cold cloth itself. He paused momentarily then continued with an increased fervour.