From The Heart

( YAY 30.000 VOTES.........I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH :) THANK-YOU FOR ALL YOUR VOTES COMMENTS LIKES ETC THEY MEAN SO MUCH TO ME. NEW CHAPTER UPLOADED, NOT SO MUCH ACTION IN THIS ONE, BUT I FEEL AS IF POOR KADE AND RUBY NEED A BIT OF A BREAK AND A LONG EARNED REST............SO HOPE YOU ENJOY)

P O V Ruby:-

We made our way up the rest of the cliff face in complete silence, neither of us daring to talk. I guess we were just too deep in shock with what had happened a little while ago.

My body still shook violently with every step I took, making it much harder to climb, but somehow I managed to make my way up to the top.

I collapsed with a groan on the mossy summit, my body battered and bruised, my fingers burning where the skin had come away. I just couldn't believe I was still here. Twice I had almost fallen to my death, and twice Kade had saved me.

I looked over to where he had just fallen beside me. He was laying on his back his eyes staring up at the sky, held a glistening of tears, which caused a large sob to erupt from my throat.

Swinging his head round quickly, Kades eyes locked onto mine, a glazed blank stare met my look, and I shuddered at the non responsive way the deep pools of his eyes held mine in an eerie sort of way.

I gulped hard, knowing that he was in deep shock and hoped with all my heart that everything that had happened to us over the last month hadn't scarred him mentally.

“Please let him be okay,” I whispered silently in my head as I crawled over towards him, our eyes still locked together.

“Kade?.......... Kade, can you hear me?” I said shaking him gently, the panic starting to well up deep inside me.

Why wouldn't he say anything?

“What is wrong with you?” I sobbed. My heart feeling like it was shattering into a million pieces.

“Why won't you answer me?” I cried, taking his head in my arms and resting it in my lap. I rocked him gently, my tears falling fast, spilling down onto Kades head then running down onto his face, making him look as if he was crying himself.

It must have been the wetness from my tears on his face, because all of a sudden Kade began to blink, his eyes seemingly focussing.......... registering some sort of recognition. The light suddenly being reignited in the deep pools of his iris’s, and dark sparks began to dance across his pupils.

“Oh............Kade,” I sobbed circling my arms tighter around his body. “You had me so worried.”

“Ruby,” Kade groaned. “What happened?”

“I don't know..........You seemed to space out or something, you didn't seem to know who I was.”

kade sat up quickly, taking me in his arms and crushing me into his broad chest.

“I'm so sorry Ruby, I don't know what happened back there, I was just thinking about.........”

Kade trailed off, his body starting to shake.

“Oh.......” he groaned lowering his head into my hair.