Chapter 18-One Last Time

As I was hiding under my bed, I saw something glowing. I crawled to it and it was a picture of Chris. I can't remember why I had this but it was glowing a bright yellow, with little golden sparkles. I picked it up and it spun around fast. It was floating in mid-air. "What the hell is going on"??? I whispered. "Whos in here"??? Ashley asked as she barged in. I stayed quiet and held my breath. Ashley must have saw the picture glowing because she picked it up. "Ahhh Chris. Your forever out of our hearts. Sam is mine now. And there is nothing you can do to stop me. You stalked her. Then you wanted to protect her but failed. Im so glad your gone. I never liked you anyway. How does it feel never getting to kiss her?? Bye bye for now". Ashley said outloud while laughing. She ripped the picture and dropped it on the floor. I looked at the picture and it changed its expression. In the picture, Chris was smiling. Now, he's frowning with a little tear by his eye. I kissed the picture and out he came. Holographic of course. "Thanks for the kiss. It felt nice". He said while winking at me. "Chris, wait. Please". I begged. I wanted him to stay so I can hold him one last time. "Did you just say Chris's name"??? Suvarna asked as she came running in. I shook my head. "No I was just dreaming". I denied. I couldn't tell her that I saw Chris and technically kissed him because then she'll go crazy with new plans to get rid of him and will probably scare the crap out of me. "Are you sure you didn't say his name"?? She went on. "I'm very very sure". I answered. Suvarna left and I just sat there, staring into the sky, wondering what life would be like if Chris and I got together:"Come on Chris. I don't wanna be late for school"!! I yelled. "You know, just because we got together and expecting a child any day now, you could be a little more nice". Chris called. I laughed sarcastically and pushed him out the door. Its been years since the last time I saw Ashley and Suvarna. Chris took care of them for me. He killed them. When I got to school, people laughed at me because I was pregnant and getting married so young. "Omg shes fat"!!! Laughed one girl. "How much did you eat"?!?! Laughed another. I just ignored it. School was a bummer. People kept laughing at me. It was finally time to go home. Or so I thought. "Chris, the baby is coming". I said as I walked in to our room. Chris looked at me like I was kidding. He jumped up and rushed me to the car. He went speeding to the hospital and a few hours later, a baby girl was born. I named her Harshini because that's my best friend. "Life would have been amazing if Chris and I got together". I sighed. "Yes, it would have". Harshini said while coming out of nowhere. "Holy crap, Harshini. You scared me". I jumped. "I'm a ghost. It's what I do". Harshini replied while smirking. "I've wanted you and Chris together for so long. But Ashley and Suvarna ruined that". Harshini whispered. I put my hand on her shoulder and sighed. She was right. She was trying to get me to be with Chris for as long as I can remember. She would try locking us places. Just so we would be together. "Well, who said Chris is really gone"??? Harshini shouted. I rasied my hand. "Don't worry, Sam. You will kiss Chris". She said with a smile. (Sorry I haven't updated in so long. Crazy things going on here. Anyway, hope you enjoyed. What is Harshini up to??? What do you think she'll do??? Byee xx)