Chapter 6-Anything Could happen???

It is now 1 pm and Chris is still missing. Ive looked and called but nothing. Who was that weird laughing??? I was afraid. What if somebody else goes missing next?? "Chris"!!! I called. "Sam, stop screaming"!!!! Dad shouted. I groaned and called his phone. No answer. I need to find him. I ran outside and looked around. "The last place I saw him was at the school". I said out loud. I headed to the school but was stopped by a cop. "Hello, miss"??? The cop said approaching me. I turned around and looked at him. "Can I ask you a few questions about a murder of this lady"?? The cop asked while showing me a pic of my mom. Memories flooded my head. So it was a murder. Ashley murdered my mom?!?! "S-Sorry, I can't help you". I replied while hesitating. I walked away and the cop sighed. I arrived at the school and saw Clarissa on the ground. "What are you doing here"?!?! I yelled while holding her. "Do you need help"?? A voice asked behind me. I turned around and saw a girl that looked familiar. She smiled at me and I instantly knew who she was. "Megan"?!?! I screamed. We hugged and bestfriends were reunited. "Whats wrong with your sister"?? Megan asked. I shrugged and went back to Clarissa. She looked up at me and giggled. "What are you doing"?? Megan asked. "Im playing hide n seek with mommy". She answered. "M-Mom is dead". I replied. Thats not easy to say. "I saw her". Clarissa said while pointing. I looked to my left and saw my mother, as a ghost, standing there. How did Clarissa see her?? "Mom"?? I asked while trying not to cry. "Im here baby girl". She said while hugging me. Megan smiled. She was happy too. I motioned for Megan to join because she was like family. "Mom, Chris is missing". I said while runing the moment. She sighed and took me to where he is. We arrived at a weird factory. (The same factory in my first story). I saw him tied up with his mouth covered sitting in a corner. He looked at me with his eyes. I felt so bad. I ran to him and uncovered his mouth. "Are you ok"??? I asked. He tried so hard to catch his breath. He drank some water and finally was ready to talk. "Go. Now. Theres not much time left before she will get someone else". He explained. "What??? Who"?!?! I shouted. "Ive said to much". He answered. He had Megan cover his mouth. We all left and I was scared. Who was 'She' that Chris mentioned. I looked at Megan. She looked freaked out. "Sam, turn around". Megan said while pointing behind me. I turned around and saw blood on the floor. I gasped and jumped up. Megan screamed and Dsd came running in. "Whats going on"?!?! He shouted. "Theres blood on the floor dad"!!! I yelled. How did it get here?? Dad and Megan came with me to clean up the blood. When we went back to my room, it was gone. "WHAT THE HELL"?!?! I shouted. This was really freaky. Where did the blood come from and where did it go?? I ran to Clarissa's room. "Clarissa"!!!! I called. No answer. I called again. No answer. Where is she?? I checked everywhere. She was missing too. I punched the wall. I went to the place where Mom took me before. I saw Chris again. He looked sick. "Chris, wheres my sister"?? I asked. "I-I dont know. I-I never saw her. I feel sick." He answered. He didn't look good either. I felt his forehead. He felt like he had a high fever. I didnt know what to do. I saw Clarissa in the corner behind a box. Megan ran to her. "Omg, whos doing this to you"?? She asked. "This mean lady that looks weird and nobody can touch". Clarissa explained. I knew who exactly she was talking about. I kicked a box and punched the wall. Shes gone to far. I ran back to my house after I finished punching and cursing. "Hey Sam". Dad said friendly. I pushed him out of the way and went to my room. "Where are you, you little punk"??? I asked firmly. The person I was looking for, came out. She was wearing my clothes. "What do you want"?? Ashley asked. I shook my head in shock. "You know exactly what I want". I demanded. Ashley laughed. "You want me to stop kidnapping people"?? She asked laughing a little. I nodded. "Well babes, thats not going to happen". Ashley said coming close. "Dont call me babes and I will find away to stop you". I threatened. Ashley laughed even harder. "Leave her alone". Harshini said while standing next to me. I smiled. Ashley looked mad. "Never". Ashley replied meanly. "What do you want from me"?? I asked. "I want you. You will be my slave. Im not going to stop until you give in and come with me". Ashley explained. I started to find Marcel but Ashley stopped me. "Dont try to find him. Hes at a place now". Ashley called. I turned around and glared at her. "You will never touch them again". I growled. "They mean the world to you"?? Ashley asked. I nodded. "Good, well you can join them"!!!! Ashley yelled while grabbing me. I screamed and called for help. Harshini tried but couldnt break me free. Until my dad came. "What is going on here"?!?! Dad yelled. "No time for questions"!!! I shouted. Megan came a few minutes after and tried to help. Ashley had a strong grip. She took me where Chris was. "Noooooo"!!!! I screamed. We arrived and I was thrown into a corner. "Owww"!!! I shouted. I must have yelled pretty loud because Chris woke up. He looked at me and his eyes lit up. I looked over at Clarissa and she smiled at me. Then I saw Marcel. He looked very sick. I cried. "Umm Sam"?? Chris asked. I looked at him. "Theres blood behind you". He said while shaking. I looked down and saw a blood trail. It lead to Chris. He jumped up and yelled. Ashley laughed. "What did you do to me"?!?! Chris screamed. "When you were sleeping, I put something on you that made you bleed. But dont worry, you should be dead in a couple of hours". Ashley explained while laughing. I gasped and Marcel and Clarissa screamed. "You all are next". She threatened. Everybody cried. I ran over to Chris. "We have to stop you from bleeding". I said while panting. "Yea, no duh". He replied sarcastically. I smirked at him and found something to stop his bleeding. "There. You should be fine". I said while taking a breath. Then I felt pain. Ashley had put that thing on me too. "Chris, you've stopped bleeding. You must be ready to die". Ashley said happily. "Thats what you think". I mumbled. Ashley turned around and I smiled at her. How will we get out of here?? What do you guys think will happen in the next chapter?? Let me know in the comments!!! :)