Chapter 2-What happened in his past??

Chris had just texted me when I got out of the shower. I groaned as I read the text. Hes so full of himself. A few minutes later, my phone rang. "Hello"?? I asked as I picked up. "Hey babe. Did you miss me"?? Chris asked happy. "Ew, Chris. Dont call me babe". I snapped. Chris didnt say anything after that. I only heard whispering in the background. It sounded like him and his mom. "Dont stalk her. Remember what happened last time". I heard Chris's mom warn. Chris groaned and came back to the phone. "Soo what happened last time"?? I asked. "N-Nothing". Chris stuttered. "Ok then". I replied confused. Chris hung up and I went downstairs. "Sammy, Sammy!! Mommy says you have to babysit us"!!! Clarissa yelled happily. She loves it when I babysit because she knows I secretly steal mom's "hidden" chocolate. Marcel hates it because hes the only boy in the house. "No!!! She cant babysit"!!! Marcel cried. "Marcel, Sam has to. Im going out". Mom said in a soothing voice. I groaned in disgust and went to my room. Ashley, my ghost, was there as always. "Hello Sam". Ashley said as I walked in. I jumped. Im not quite used of her yet. "Hey Ashley". I replied while sighing. "Is something wrong my dear girl"?? Ashley asked as her voice echoed and bounced off the walls of my room. I layed on my bed. Why cant I get rid of her??? Everywhere I go, she watches me. I feel like I have another stalker. What Chris told me earlier, Ive really thought about it. What happened last time?? Why wont he tell me?? Maybe I can find it out online. I looked online and didn't find anything. Maybe if I pretened to be his girlfriend, he would tell me. But he will take it seriously. I closed my laptop and went to look for Marcel. "Marcel, where r u"??? I asked. I looked in his room, he wasnt there. "Clarissa, wheres Marcel"?? I asked her. "I dont know. Maybe hes outside?? She replied. I looked outside but didnt find him. Where was he?? Mom wasnt home so I couldnt ask her. I ran to my room. Maybe Ashley had something to do with it. "Welcome back". Ashley greeted me. "What did u do with my brother"?? I growled. "Hey, Sam. What are you yelling about"?? My older sister Sarah asked. "I cant find Marcel". I answered. "Marcel?? "Hes right here". Sarah said pulling him out from my closet. "What were you doing in there"?!? I yelled. "Umm, hiding". Marcel answered quietly. I groaned and kicked him out. Sarah followed him. "That was your family"?? Ashley asked. "How come nobody else hears you"?? I asked annoyed. "Because silly. I only haunting you. Nobody but you knows Im here". Ashley explained. "But what do u want from me"?? I asked. "Theres alot I want from you". Ashley growled. I shook my head and walked out. I called Chris. "Hello"?? Chris asked as he picked up. "Tell me what happened last time"!!! I demanded. "No". Chris said firmly. "Please"??? I begged. "Sure". Chris replied. "Really"?? I asked. "No". Chris laughed. I cursed and hung up. Why does he have to be like that?? Theres only one thing I can do. Ask his parents. But I dont know where he lives. "I hear your plans". Ashley whispered. I groaned and walked outside. I headed down the road and someone stopped me. It was some man. "Excuse me"?? The man asked. I turned around and looked at him. "How do you get to this address"??? He asked. I looked at the address and showed him the way. Chris was outside. "Dad, look what you brought home". Chris smirked while getting up from the grass. I flashed him a dirty look and his dad smiled. "Whos this"?? Chris's mom asked while coming outside. "Never mind her mom". Chris answered while standing in front of me. I pushed him and laughed because he fell. "Not funny Sam". Chris growled. I kept laughing. Chris picked me up and spun me around. "Stop"!!! I screamed. "Say that wasnt funny". Chris ordered. "But it was funny"!!! I shouted. He spun me faster. "Chris you put her down right now"!! His mom demanded. Chris put me down. I was really dizzy. He threw dirt at me and I screamed. We threw dirt at eachother for a while. "Why do you have to be like that"?!?! I shouted. "Because Im Chris and I can be who I wanna be"!! He yelled. Chris'sdad heard the yelling and he came out. "Hey lovebirds. Can you take your fight somewhere else"?? He asked. My face got red after he said that. I didnt like Chris. Did I?? I looked at Chris and he smirked at me. "Sure, dad. We will try". Chris whispered. His parents walked away and that left Chris and I outside. Chris was walking back and forth. Out of nowhere, he trips. "What did you trip over"?? I asked while trying not to laugh. "Hmm, I don't know. Maybe, You"?!?! He replied sarcastically. I had to laugh. I couldnt help it. He got up and warned me. "You have 5 seconds to run". He warned while growling. I got up darted down the street. He followed me. We ran past my house and into the school. Yes, I pushed the door open. "Where are you"?!?! Chris screamed. I held my breath and hid in a locker. Of course, he was checking the lockers. "Found you"!!! He yelled. I shouted and punched him. I ran down the hallway and back outside. I run pretty fast for a girl who used to be a cheerleader. "You wont get me"!! I screamed while panting like a dog. We ran all the way to my house. I ran inside and locked the door. Eventually, Chris gave up and went home. "So what was that about Sammy"?? Clarissa asked curiously. "Umm nothing". I replied quickly. Mom shook her head and too Marcel and Clarissa out to the store. I was home alone until there was a knock on the door. "Can I help you"?? I asked while opening the door. "Hi baby girl. I missed you". Dad said while smiling. "You hit mom. I dont want to see you again". I growled. "Sam, please listen to me. I can explain". Dad begged. I waited for his explanation and he sighed. "I hit her because she made me really mad". Dad explained. I nodded to show I was listening. I didnt like him after what he did. I waved goodbye and went to my room. Ashley was quiet today. I looked at my phone and threw it on my bed. What happened in his past?? Why wont he tell me?? I dont have his mom's number so I couldnt ask her. His dad doesn't care. I sighed loudly. Ashley heard me. "Whats wrong Samantha"?? Ashley asked. "Nobody calls me Samantha. Only my mom does when Im in trouble. And Im not telling you whats wrong". I explained. "But why"?? Ashley asked while begging. "Your a ghost. If I saw you in person, then I would probably tell you". I answered while annoyed. Chris started to call me. I was going to answer but I had Ashley with me. Nobody can hear her anyway. I picked up. "What do you want"?? I asked angrily. "Babe, chill. I have something to tell you". He answered. "And what is that?? That you want me"?? I asked sarcastically. He laughed. "I do want you but thats not what Im telling you". He replied. "Tell me". I begged. "Meet me in the park at midnight. Come alone". Chris explained then hung up. I was scared and confused at the same time. I took a nap until midnight. I got up, went out of my room, and sneaked out of the house. Here I go to the park where I find out his news. Wish me luck world.