Chapter 11-Karma

(Hey guys. I just want to say a quick thanks for getting this story to 200 reads!!!!! I love you guys and thanks for making this story happen. <3 Warning:This chapter might make you cry because something happens to someone in the story. Thats all Im telling you. Btw, I used Karma by NLT because NLT is amazing. Comment if you like them. Byeee!!!!)

(Chris's POV) What happened? How did I get here. The last thing I remember was standing in Sam's house. Then, I dont remember anything else. I hope I make it. I dont want to die. Sam needs me. I cant leave her. I struggled to get up until a doctor stopped me. "Stop! You must lay down"!!! A doctor yelled at me. "Dont yell at me. You dont know what I'm capable of". I threatened. Im gonna break out. Tonight. (Sam's POV). I looked everywhere for Chris. Why are people always hiding from me?? "Ashley"!!!! I yelled as I walked into my room. Ashley appeared. "What do you want"?? She growled. "Where is Chris"??? I asked. Ashley laughed a little then grabbed me softly. "Hes in a place he needs to be in". She answered. I immediately thought of the hospital. She cant kill him. Hes like my annoying older brother. That I dont have. I ran away from Ashley and headed straight for the hospital. "She needs to learn that Chris is now out of my way so I can get what I want". Ashley said to her self. When I got to the hospital, I asked the doctor what room Chris was in. The nurse pointed me to his room and I ran in. Chris's eyes lit up with happiness. "Chris, what happened to you"?!? I yelled. "Sam, can you not yell"??? Chris asked holding his head. I covered my mouth and it made Chris smile a little. "I dont remember what happened. All I know is that I was in your house". Chris replied trying to remember. Just then, Chris's face changed colors. "You must go". Chris tried to say. "Whats happening"???? I asked while crying. "Go. Now. Shes after you next. She got rid of me. She wants you next. If you dont go now, shes going after your family". Chris explained. I sobbed so hard. "Chris, what do you mean"??? I asked. He didn't answer me. "Chris"!!!!! I screamed. He had just died. I ran out of the room. The next thing I saw was Marcel and Clarissa on stretchers going to hospital rooms. "WHAT THE F***"?!?! I screamed. Ashley went to far. She killed Chris. She possibly killed my only family. I called Megan for support. She came 5 minutes later. "What happened"?? Megan asked because she saw my sad face. "Chris died. Marcel and Clarissa possibly died". I explained. Megan and I ran to Marcel's hospital room. He looked up at me and said his last words which were, "I love you Sammy". Next, Megan and I went to Clarissa's room. "Are you ok"?? Megan asked. Clarissa shook her head. She looked like she was going to die at any second. "Who did this to you"?? I asked. Clarissa described Ashley. She held my hand, looked in my eyes and said her last words which were, "You were the best sister ever". I cried. Chris, Marcel and Clarissa had died in front of me. Im going to take down Ashley. Im going to need help though. "Hey Megan, want to help me kill someone"??? I asked. "Woah, Sam. Thats too much to ask. I know we do crazy stuff but not that crazy". She replied. "So that's a no"?? I asked waiting for an answer. "Of course not. I'll do it". Megan agreed happily. I called Harshini. "Hey, you want to help me and Megan kill Ashley"??? I asked happily. Harshini sighed in relief. "Its about time. I'm in". She answered in agreement. I hung up my phone and cheered. Ashley, get ready. Your going down.