Chapter 14-What about yesturday??

I was still so confused. Chris said that anyone who moves on his street or in his town will regret it and would want to leave. I still dont understand. Why did he pretend to care about me??? I still had so many questions but I couldn't call Chris on his phone because he's ghost now. "Harshini"!!!! I called. (Special appearance to @Alexendra_Cunning love you girl) A few minutes later Harshini summoned next to me. "Yes"?? She asked?? "Can you explain what Chris meant to me"??? I asked her wil still very very confused. She told me that Chris was pretending to care about me because hes a player and a stalker. I was very upset. Even though he can be creepy, cute, sweet and caring, it was all pretend. I thanked Harshini and sent her away. I was angry. He played me. What is wrong with him??? "Chris"!!!! I called steaming with anger. Chris came a few minutes later. I smacked him. He looked at me hurt. "Why did you smack me"?!?! He shouted. "Why did you play with my feelings"?!?! I screamed. Chris laughed. "Because silly, you moved on my street and in my town so I'm making you regret it". He explained. "Your a sick person"!!!! I went on yelling. "Im not sick. Im a genius". Chris said fill of himself. I looked at him in disgust. The way he talks about himself is nasty. "Ew, Chris. Whats wrong with you"?? I asked disgusted. He smiled. "Leave my town or I'll make you". Chris threatened. He took a step towards me and got in my face. "One, dont ever threaten me. Two, dont ever threaten me. And three, I can live wherever I want too. No matter what anyone tells me". I warned. Chris laughed. "You will eat those words". Chris growled. "Make me". I replied with an evil smile. Chris left and came back with Ashley and Harshini. "I dont wanna do this". I heard Harshini complain. "You will do it or I will put you back in your grave and you will never be able to come out". Ashley threatened. (Why is everyone threatening people???) Chris gave me a death stare. I guess he was still mad at me for the way I talked to him. He had no right to get in my face and talk to me like that. "Now Sam. You have two options". Chris said trying to make a deal. I looked at him curiously. "You could either leave this place like I want you too. Or you can come with me to a place far, far away". Ashley explained. "Pick neither. Please, Sam". Harshini begged. "I pick.............(sorry guys. Thats the end of the chapter. I will start the next chapter with that line. Anyway, I hope you liked that chapter. What do you guys think shes gonna pick?? Is she going with Ashley and Chris?? Is she gonna leave Chris's town??? Is she going to pick neither like Harshini said??? Tell me in the comments what you think shes gonna do. Leave a like. And feedback. Byeee)