Chapter 7-I will come home

I looked around for Ashley but she wasnt around. "Ashley"?!?! I yelled. "Oh good. Your awake". Ashley said coming towards me with something in her hands. "What are you gonna do to me"?? I asked in fear. Ashley smiled and came closer. Chris woke up and tried to get to me. Ashley threw something at him and he fell backwards. My mouth dropped open. I ran to Chris but Ashley grabbed me. "Let me go"!!!! I shouted. Ashley laughed but held on. Chris looked, got up and ran towards me. He tried to hit Ashley but shes a ghost and nobody can. Besides Harshini. I got an idea in my head. I pretened to be sick. "Ewww"!!!! Ashley shouted in disgust. She threw me on the ground. I grabbed Marcel, Clarissa, Chris and escaped. We were panting soo hard. We finally reached my house. Marcel looked really sick. I felt bad. My dad came out all bloody. I gasped and Clarissa screamed. "What happened to you"?!!? Chris shouted. Dad didnt say anything. He just looked at us and fainted. I yelled in terror. He died too. Ashley has gone too far. (Ashleys point of view) I came back from the room I was in and I saw them missing. I screamed loud. I need to kill someone else she cares about. Her mom is gone. Dad is taken care of. Whos next?? (I didnt put quotes because she was talking in her head. Now lets get to Sam's point of view) I cried on Chris's shoulder. I have to take care of Marcel and Clarissa by myself now. And I have to go to school. "Its gonna be ok". Chris said trying to comfort me. "No. Its not. I have nobody now". I cried. Chris looked at me and smiled. That meant I have him. I smiled and gave him a hug. I went inside and looked at the ceiling. So mom and dad are gone, I have to work now. This is going to be hard. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. "You got this Sam. You can do it". I said out loud. Marcel came up to me crying. I looked at him and felt sad. "Whats wrong"?? I asked worried. Marcel explained what happened and I gasped. I couldnt believe she was gone(Im not tell you whos gone. ;) love me or hate me for this). I looked everywhere for her. She was nowhere. I called her name. She didnt answer. I asked neighbors if they have seen her. My neighbors shook their heads. I asked Chris. He hasnt seen her either. I miss her. Where is she???