Chapter 3-Its time I told you

I had finally arrived the park and it was 12:30 pm. Chris arrived a few minutes after that. "So what did you want to tell me"?? I asked impatiently. "Well, I wanted to tell you what happened in my past". Chris answered. My eyes lit up. I nodded and kept listening. "The girl I was stalking before you, killed herself. She couldn't take me stalking her anymore so she died. She also had a ghost too". Chris went on. I was lost in thought. Maybe the girl who he stalked before me, lived in my house before my family and I. Maybe Ashley was the ghost who was also there. "Are you ok Sam"?? Chris asked while interrupting my thoughts. "What?? Oh yeah Im fine". I answered while snapping back in to reality. "What was the ghost's name"?? I asked. "Umm, I think it was Ashley".(plot twist) He answered while trying to remember. I gasped. "Whats wrong"?!?! Chris asked worried. "N-Nothing. Im ok". I replied quickly. "Sam, your lying. Tell me whats wrong". He ordered. Should I tell him about Ashley or not?? "I just remembered that I-I forgot shut my bedroom door when I snuck out". I replied while hesitating. Chris looked at me weirdly and shrugged. I ran home and stopped outside. I panted real hard. Then, I heard a knock on the window. I looked up and saw Marcel, Clarissa and Mom looking down at me. Mom looked mad and the little ones didnt care. Sarah was texting while standing by the window with the rest of them. I went inside and the first thing I heard was yelling. "WHERE WERE YOU"?!?!?Mom shouted very angry. "I was at the park". I answered normally. "YOU HAD ME WORRIED"!!!! Mom scolded. I sighed. "WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT THE PARK AT MIDNIGHT"?!?! Mom freaked. "I was talking to Chris". I replied quietly. Mom sighed and walked away. "Somebodys in trouble". Marcel teased. "How was meeting your boyfriend"??? Clarissa joined in. I groaned and went to my room. Chris had just started to call me. "What"?? I growled. I wasn't in the mood for him. "Wow, feisty. Arent we"?? He asked. "What do you really want"??? I asked madly. "How was meeting me"?? He asked while flirting. "It was great. Especially the part when my mom yelled at me". I replied sarcastically. "The girl before you. Her name was Harshini". Chris said sounding concentrated. He hung up after that. I decided to do some research on this girl. It says that she lived in my house before me. "Hey Ashley"!!!! I yelled. "Yes"?? She asked while popping up. "Do you know a girl named Harshini"?? I asked while sitting on my bed. "Yes I do actually". She answered while thinking. I went my back to my computer. It also says she died. I have got to find her grave. Maybe she can tell me more about Chris and Ashley. But shes dead she won't talk to me. "Yes she will". Ashley said while butting into my thoughts. I jumped. "What?? How"?? I asked. "Go to the graveyard and look for a grave with the name Harshini on it". Ashley explained. "But what do I say when I find it"?? I asked. "Just say what comes into your head". Ashley answered. I nodded and headed out the door. "Where do you think your going at 3:00 am"?? Mom asked madly. She didnt sound too happy since last time. "Im going to the graveyard". I answered while not turning around. "Turn around and look at me right now"!!!! Mom demanded. I turned around and got my 'I dont wanna hear it' look on my face. "Why are you going to the graveyard"?? She asked. I whispered it to her and she seemed ok with it. "Where are you going"?? Clarissa asked while coming out of her room. "Why arent you asleep"?? Mom asked. Clarissa shrugged and went downstairs. Next came out Marcel. "Whats going on"?? He asked. I ignored him and walked out. The graveyard was scary and dark. I didnt bring a flashlight so that was dumb. "Hello?? Whos that"?? I heard a voice ask. I froze. Who was that voice?? I finally found the grave with the name Harshini on it. "Harshini, please bring out your spirit". I said while trying to get to talk to her. Eventually, she came. "Hello. Im Harshini". She greeted. I waved. "I have to ask a few questions". I replied. Harshini nodded and came close. "What can you tell me about Ashley"?? I asked. "Shes another ghost who wants something of everyone she haunts". Harshini explained. "And what does she want from me?? I asked. "She wants you". Harshini answered. I gasped. "W-Why would she want me"?? I asked nervously. "She plans on killing you one day and making you her slave". Harshini explained. "Ok. Enough of that. What can you tell me about Chris"?? I asked while changing the topic. "Chris. Hes a good looking boy. But also wants something of everyone he stalks". Harshini explained some more. I tilted my head in confusion. "He also wants you". Harshini answered. I gasped again. "How do I get rid of both of them"?? I asked. "I would say move, but then Chris would follow you". Harshini answered. I shook my head. So basically shes saying that I cant get rid of them. I thanked Harshini and walked home. As I got there, I found a little puddle of blood. Yes, blood. Then I found another. Then another. And another. There was a trail of blood. I followed that trail into the bathroom. When I walked into the bathroom, I couldnt believe what I found dead in the bathtub.