Chapter 12-Better than revenge

"Im going to do this". I said to myself over and over. I was afraid of killing Ashley because I've never killed anyone before. I don't know what its like. 5 minutes later, I finally saw Megan and Harshini. "Are we ready"?? Megan asked. Harshini and I both nodded and headed to my house because thats where Ashley is. As we were walking, we heard someone walking behind us. Harshini turned around and saw Ashley behind us. She quickly turned on her machine and tried to suck up Ashley in it. Megan and I did the same. "You will not get me"!!!! Ashley screamed. "Yes we will"!!!!! Megan, Harshini and I screamed together. We almost got her when she went away. Harshini said that she will go after her since she has the ability to. After Harshini left, Megan and I didnt know what to do. We looked at eachother for a few minutes. "So now what"?? Megan asked. I shrugged. Harshini came back and said she got Ashley. I looked in the machine. "This isnt Ashley". I pointed out. "Uh yes it is. I saw her go in it". Harshini said disagreeing with me. "This Ashley is fake". Megan informed us. "That means that the real Ashley is still alive". I said with anger. Harshini and Megan went away because they know how I get when Im mad. I looked at my phone and yelled because I was late for school. (At the school), I walked into my class and saw everyone staring at me. A few kids made comments about me. "Why are you late"? My teacher asked. "My brother and sister died". I answered trying not to cry in front of everyone. "Oh, Im so sorry". My teacher replied hugging me". I sat down and heard some girls laugh. "She probably used that as an excuse so she wont get in trouble". One girl whispered. "Hey Sam. You got anymore excuses like that"?? One boy laughed. "You guys are all rude. They died yesterday!! Why would I lie about that?!?! I have no family now!! You are all lucky you have a family"!!! I yelled while crying. I had to cry. They pushed it out. The classroom was quiet. I ran out of the room. When I went into the hallway, I saw a boy that looks like Chris. I shook my head, and he stayed. "Chris"?? I aaid out loud. "I couldnt leave you". Chris said smiling. I tried to hug him but he was gone. "Come back Chris"!!! I yelled. I needed him. I sat on the floor and cried. Hard. I decided that I'm done with school. I got my bag and walked home. As I was walking, I saw Marcel. "Marcel, is that you"??? I asked. He came up to me. "I love you Sammy". He said then disappeared. Clarissa came. "You were the best sister ever". She whispered then disappeared. "Why is this happening to me"?!?! I shouted. I miss them so much. (Sam's house). I got home and decided to do what always cheers me up. Netflix and ice cream. I called Megan. She came a few minutes later. "Whats wrong"?? Ashley asked. "I have a friend coming over, now get out". I demanded. Ashley frowned. "No. I want to stay and enjoy the party". Ashley said trying to be nice. "Hey Megan". I greeted sadly. "Thats not happy". Megan pointed out. I gave her a dirty look and sat down. "Hey Megan". Ashley called. Megan looked up confused. "Whos calling my name"?? She asked. "Thats just Ashley". I answered while grabbing my machine. Megan and I finally grabbed Ashley. We both cheered. Ashley is finally gone. (Hey guys. I hope you liked this chapter. I know some of you are going to miss Chris but wait till the next chapter. Something happens. Spoiler alert. Lol. Anyway, leave a like and comment. Also, leave feedback. Remember, feedback matters. Hope you enjoyed. Byeee!!!!!)