Chapter17-Chris's funeral

I watched as Chris was getting put in his coffin. I like Suvarna. But she didn't have to kill Chris. Im starting to think she's crazy. "Alright. Who wants to say a few words about Chris"??? A man asked. I raised my hand. "Could I sing a song for him??? Even though he won't hear it"?? I asked while trying not to cry. The man nodded and I started singing Over and Over Again by Nathan Sykes. When the song was over, I was full on crying and everyone clapped. Suvarna went next. "I hated you. I don't know why I ever wanted to talk to you. Your a little son of a-". She stopped as I cut her off. "I think that's enough". I whispered while taking her outside. A bunch of people went on about Chris. Soon, the funeral was over. Chris was gone. Now I have to get rid of Ashley. I walked outside of the funeral home and looked up at the sky. "Your in good hands now, Chris". I said outloud. Harshini must have heard me because she gave me a hug. I smiled and hugged her back. (At Sam's house). As I got home, Ashley greeted me with a nice(not really) surprise. She decided to jumpscare me. "Real mature". I said sarcastically. Ashley laughed and looked at me. She got in my face and whispered,"I don't like you. I worked with Suvarna secretly to get rid of Chris, now we will work together to get rid of you". I shook my head. "I don't think she'll do that. She likes me". I replied. "That's what she wants you to think". Ashley whispered and disappeared. I actually felt a little scared. Would Suvarna really work with Ashley to kill me??? If I ask her, she'll say no. Harshini probably won't know anything. Great, I'm probably going to die. Suvarna is my friend. Why would she do something like that?? Just then, she burst through my door, angry. "Did who told you"?? She asked. I looked confused. "Dont play dumb with me. I know you know". She went on. "Look. I don't know what you talking about". I replied. Suvarna looked really mad. She stormed out. "What the hell was that about"??? I asked myself. Right that minute, Ashley comes in yelling at me. "What did you tell her"??? She yelled. I shrugged. "Stop being a dumbass and tell me. NOW"!!!! Ashley steamed with anger. She scared me a little. I didn't tell her anything". I said finally. Ashley got so mad, she put a spell on my house. "Now your house is haunted". She laughed evilly and went away. I shook my head. I didn't believe that. Just as I thought she was kidding, I heard voices. They sounded like Chris. I turned around and he was right behind me. "Why did you want me to die, Sam"?? He asked. "I didn't". I cried. "Why didn't you save me"?? He asked more questions. "I couldn't". I cried some more. "I thought you loved me". Chris kept going. I nodded and sobbed. "I did love you Chris. I couldn't save you". I said through sobbing. Chris came closer to me. "No. Stop. Your dead. Your not real"!!! I yelled as I fell to the floor. "Love me". Chris said as he reached for me. "Your not real"!!! I yelled again. I tried to touch Chris but he disappeared. "Wow. My house really is haunted. She wasn't kidding". I said softly while panting. "Of course I wasn't kidding". Ashley popped up. "Your not real either!!! Leave me alone"!!! I shouted then ran away. I just don't know what to do anymore. My house is haunted and I'm probably going to die by Suvarna and Ashley. Why is this happening???? (Alright all, you know the drill. Thats the end of the chapter. Good news!!! I have a new story coming out called The Only Survivor. I wont tell you what its about. And I won't be writing that story until I finish this one. Byeeee)