Chapter 15-Chris's Enemy

Hey. So before I start this chapter, I just want to say that there will be a new character to the story. She will be......sorry cant tell you. All I can tell you is that shes played by the awesome suvarnagunachandaran. Bye all and let's get started. "I pick.....staying here". I said listening to Harshini. This was my home. I wasnt going anywhere. Ashley and Chris smirked at me. "Suit yourself". She said then disappeared. I looked at Harshini with a disgusted look on my face. "Shes so annoying". I whispered. Just then, my phone vibrated. It was a message from an unknown number. It said:"Hello. Do you hate Chris?? Do you want to be free and get rid of him forever?? Well so do I!!! Together we can make that happen. Call back this number". I was confused. Its not that I hate Chris. Its just that, he gets on my bad side. Alot. While everyone was busy talking, I called back the number. "Hello?? Is the person who just texted me"?? I asked carefully. "Yes. Thanks for calling back". The person replied. It was a girl who was talking to me. She was the one who texted me. But, I don't know her name. "Whats your name"?? I went on. "Oh, my name"?? The girl asked. "Yes your name". I answered. "My name is Suvarna and I cant stand Chris". She explained. "But, I can stand Chris. Sometimes". I replied. Suvarna groaned like she was disgusted by what I said. "Why did you groan"?? I asked confused. Suvarna didnt answer me. She sighed and explained to me a plan. We were going to get rid of Chris. Well, at least try. "So when are we going to do this"?? I asked. (What you guys dont know is that Chris turned back into a human because how can Sam and Suvarna kill a ghost???) Right before Suvarna got to say something else, Chris walked into my house. "Sam"??? He called. I heard his voice and found it rude that he walked into my house. "Is this your house"??? I asked with a hint of attitude. "Excuse me"?? Chris said shocked. I looked at him. "Did you just have attitude with me"??? He asked. I nodded and smirked at him. "Who gave you the right to have attitude with me"?? He went on. I groaned in disgust. I didn't want to hear him. "This is my house. You can't just walk in and scream my name like my parents". I said while starting to get mad. "Well you can't talk to me however you want". Chris replied as he got in my face. I pushed him back and called Suvarna. She came within a few minutes later. "Good to see you again Chris". She said as she came in. Chris looked shocked as she came in. "I thought I got rid of you". He finally said after being shocked and surprised. I was confused on how they knew eachother. I looked at Chris with a confused look. He ignored it though. "I was told to come here". Suvarna said breaking the scilence. Chris looked at me and I smiled. "Chris, I don't want you stalking me. Its creepy". I added to the conversation. "So you called my enemy??? Thats low Sam. Even for you". Chris said sounding hurt. Suvarna laughed. She must really hate Chris. But he never told me about his enemy. I dont see why he hates her. Shes a great friend. (even in real life). "Chris, why do you hate her"?? I asked. "I cant tell you that". He answered. I tilted my head in confusion. "Because your rude to me". He whispered. (Hey. That chapter will end there. Shoutout to suvarnagunachandaran because her character was introduced in this chapter. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Leave a like/comment. And Feedback. Seriously guys, let me know what you think I should change or add or change/add to my writing. Anything at all. Feedback matters to me. It makes me a better writer. Dont be afraid. Anyway, byeeee)