Take Six.

I honestly thought that after the "wedding", I was done for the day. I was so wrong. God knew how tired I was of being wrong. I expected to go straight home afterwards. So, you can imagine my shock when we were pulling into the parking lot of Melvin Hugh's Hall. It was where some of the most prestigious and famous people hosted their after party and never regretted it. I wasn't even aware that we were having one.

Leaning slightly closer to Derick, I whispered, "Did you know about this?"

He didn't answer me. He simply slid out of the vehicle, fixed his tie and held his hand out for me. I pursed my lips. I'd even forgotten about that spat back at Justice of The Peace. He couldn't possibly still be upset over that, could he? I rolled my eyes and took his hand. When I was by his side, he decided to answer me.

"No. I didn't. I'm just as clueless as you are." He let go of my hand and wrapped his arm around my waist.

I decided not to answer him. My main crew surrounded me, chatting about the wedding. I expected that. However, their chatters ceased when we neared the entrance. All of the vehicles in the parking lot just proved to me how packed inside would be. I had one question, really. Who was responsible for all of this?

My mouth flopped open. There goes that fluttery feeling again. I decided that I would ignore it. Maybe I'm feeling that way because I'm so happy to see everyone. Yeah, that's the reason. I was now seeing more familiar faces. Eventually, Derick's friends dragged him off, congratulating him, whilst mine, the ones who weren't apart of the game team and the ones who were, did the same.

"You look so gorgeous!" Margo, an old schoolmate of mine, exclaimed happily, looking at the dress I was wearing from head to toe. "Let's not forget the fact that you look really happy. Are you sure this is just a game?" She smirked at me, sending me a knowing look.

My cheeks got considerably warm. "I can assure you its just a game."

"But, the feelings are sincere?" Another schoolmate, Natasha added, looking at me for assurance.

"I'm afraid I don't know what you guys are on about.." I trailed, grabbing a drink off of a bypassing tender's tray. Instantly, I threw the entire glass back.

Shai, Melanie and those burst out laughing and I had a feeling why, but I chose to ignore them.

Natasha began rummaging through her clutch and soon enough, she pulled out an iPhone. Eventually, she was holding it up to my face, scrolling through pictures she'd snapped during the wedding, she'd even caught the moments where I was fighting laughter because of his crude comment. Everyone was trying to get a look so you can imagine how crammed together we'd gotten.

"Now, you're telling me that you expect us to believe that there are no feelings between you two?" She asked, her left brow quirked high in the air.

"Yes." I muttered, itching for another drink. "That's what I expect you to believe because it's the truth."

"But-" Margo was cut off, thankfully. But, when I noticed from who, my heart sank.

"Can I borrow my beautiful bride for a few moments, please?" He asked politely, looking around at all of my friends with his charm. I literally watched all of their eyes cloud over with delight and pleasure. It sickened me. I suppressed a glare as I looked his way.

"Of course. She is your bride." Shai giggled, pushing me towards Derick lightly. Derick took my hand and pulled me toward him with gent. I bumped into his chest and I made a little noise that sounded like a grunt and a moan mixed. Then, I made a huge mistake and looked up into his eyes. The numbing of my senses came back. But then, he spoke.