d i e g o | f o l l o w i n g

H i d d e n F e e l i n g s

f o u r - p a r t t w o

d i e g o

f o l l o w i n g

Violetta fingers tangle up in my black hair when I hear the sound of a footstep. My eyes open and in the corner of my eye I see the back of Leon's head. I only see him for a two seconds, but I was able to see that his fists were clenched.

Two questions entered my mind.

Why was he watching me?

Why was he angry?

I break away from Violetta, and apologize to her. I walk out of the room, and see Leon exit the Studio. I hear Violetta ask me what's wrong. I ignore her and start to follow Leon. I stayed a good distance behind him, and sometimes jumped behind trees, or crouched behind bushes.

I soon hear the sound of motorbikes when I realize where we were heading to. The motocross track. Confused, I carried on following Leon. He starts walking to somebody that was fixing a bike, and I crouch behind a bush, watching him through the top.

The girl turns around and I realize that it was that girl from the other night. My blood began to boil. They talked and then Leon went and grabbed a suit. After putting it on, the girl zipped it up for him. I don't know why, but I hated her being so close to him.

Leon puts on a helmet, and jumps onto the bike. He speeds off, and I watch him. He was very good. After five minutes, he goes back to the girl and they high five. They hug which took my surprise and I end up falling forwards.

I crash into the bush. I yelp and hear the girl gasp. I heard loud and quick footsteps and soon shadows looked over me.

"Diego?" Leon asks incredulously.

I look up, embarrassed. I flush and try to smile. Leon rolls his eyes and helps me up. The girl beside him starts laughing and I groan.

"Tell your girlfriend to shut it," I hiss at Leon.

This makes the girl laugh harder. Leon also laughs. When they stop laughing, they look at each other and burst out laughing again. I roll my eyes at look at the ground.

"Sorry, it's just idea of it is preposterous!" Leon exclaims. "Wait-why do you care anyway?" Leon asks.

"I was angry you didn't care to tell me? You've been so rude, and ignored me! I'm feeling left out!" It wasn't exactly a lie.

He had been ignoring me. He would barely even look at me. And he was so rude! He was giving the me the cold shoulder. And today, when Francesca and him just left me out of their walk to the Studio, it hurt.

And I didn't even understand why he was doing all this!

"Look Diego, I just need my space away from you," Leon says in a soft voice.

I don't know why it hurt so much, but it did. Away from you. Not from people, not because people weren't so entertaining for him anymore. No, away from me, I'm not good enough for him.

"I think I'll leave you two alone," the girl excuses herself.

"Yeah I think you should," I scowl and Leon steps in front of her protectively.